• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Trying to Conceive?

In summary, Kristen and her husband are not trying for a baby, but are hoping for one. Her son is 5 months old and she plans to have another child in the future.
Just wondering what's going on... how is everyone.

Still Trying.... :/ And you?

We are trying now... been married three months......

In two weeks we are going to start trying again :) Can't wait!

Good luck! I think we're taking a break. Its just been too much.

I went off the pill in Jan...... so we will see what happens...... but all I know is we are having fun in the process;) I dont' know if anyone else is religious... I am sure you are...but I am a firm believe only the lord knows when the time is right for a little one! So I am paicent!!

AJPratt said:
Good luck! I think we're taking a break. Its just been too much.
Sorry to hear that Anne- I know how stressed I got after 8 months of trying! I can't imagine... I will be praying for you and your DH.

Not trying this month or next...don't want a Christmas/New Year's baby!
Like I've mentioned before, we've been TTC forever now...20 months?
Trying to just have fun with DH throughout this process and leave the rest in God's hands.

Its been a while... just wondering how everyone is doing!

(How you doin')

I just realized that its been almost a year since I posted on this thread. And, then it occurred to me that its been two years since I started this thread.

So... we have opened our business, and, guess what?

AJPratt said:
I just realized that its been almost a year since I posted on this thread. And, then it occurred to me that its been two years since I started this thread.

WHAT??? :balloon: DO share!!

Last edited:
Come on Ann....confirm our suspicions!

:sing: I know. I know! :sing:But it's not my news to tell...

Come on Ann!! You know what we're thinking! Come back and tell us!!

no way, No Way, NO WAY! How cool is that (of course, I'm making assumptions here)!

Here's to hoping that what we all think is right!!!

How many of us want to take a road trip for some coffee http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/mornincoffee.gif http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/slider_lotsocoffee.gif and a shower http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_showersmile.gif? :)

I guess she went to serve a cup of coffee!

Come back Anne!

I think she just wants to see how many hits this thread is going to get before she makes the real announcement!

Somebody order a thread hit?
7.gif

AJPratt said:

You were so busy thinking about the store, you didn't have time to think about "trying" and WHAM it happened!!! YIPPEE!!!!

I vote we move the all-cheffer conference to NJ this year! All in favor - say AYE! All opposed - well, you can just go away now.

AJPratt said:

A large national chain wants to buy you out at a great profit?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A large national chain wants to buy you out at a great profit?

The coffee shop, or what she is about to announce? Because I think the second part would be illegal!

Anne!! You can't just tease people that way and then leave! If you don't get back here, I'm gonna tell!!

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little
CHEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP!
Pick a lot talk a little more.Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little
CHEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP!
Pick a lot talk a little more.

HMMMMM, I know, I know, after reading KG's post she's selling baby chicks for Easter :)Wonder what the health dept would say about that? :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
CHEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP!

CHEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP!

Love that movie, and quote that song often...

Anne, you MUST tell us "officially" so we can all celebrate with you!!!!

nikked said:

Hee Hee - I think the celebration has already started - and Anne hasn't even come back to confirm anything yet!:D

anyone have her coffee shop # we could all start calling and asking HA!

KG knows. ChefLisa knows. I know. Will you take 3 third-party confirmations as equivalent to confirmation from Anne?

The # is listed on the coffee shop website under contact us. It is tempting to call. I can't be on here much longer. My grandson is asleep in my arms, but he will be waking shortly and then my time on here is up for a while. (I have actually just read the entire thread while he is napping--too bad he only naps this good in my arms! Oh well, it is the only time he is not running and I get to sit) I guess I will just have to be patient.

chefann said:
KG knows. ChefLisa knows. I know. Will you take 3 third-party confirmations as equivalent to confirmation from Anne?
YES!! I want to know!! If you're at liberty to share, then let's all hear it.....

:)

We need to plan a CS baby shower.That's all I'm sayin'. ;)

chefann said:
We need to plan a Chef Success baby shower.

That's all I'm sayin'. ;)

What? for who?

;) :D :D :D ;)

Don't most people give babies a bath? I would think giving a baby a shower would be problematic.

ChefBeckyD said:
What? for who?
Not for ME, if that's what you're implying! DH is a member of the snip-snip club. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Don't most people give babies a bath? I would think giving a baby a shower would be problematic.
Yes, they tend to slip around. And are easier to drop than the soap!

Maybe you could mount them on a string around you neck - sort of like Dope-On-A-Rope.

Little one on a lanyard?
Offspring on a string?
Baby on a bail?

chefann said:

ROAD TRIP!

And for the big brother or sister to wear...

Sibling in a sling

chefann said:
Not for ME, if that's what you're implying! DH is a member of the snip-snip club. :)

No, no - I was just playing around with the mystery of it all.......sometimes, my humor doesn't come through on here too well.....:eek:

I knew you were joking, but some people who are new and don't know me well might assume it was for me. Sorry, the 39-year-old (DH) is enough immaturity in my house. :)

chefann said:
How many of us want to take a road trip for some coffee http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/mornincoffee.gif http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/slider_lotsocoffee.gif and a shower http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_showersmile.gif? :)
The last picture told me all I need to know! And then...........

chefann said:

This confirmed it!!

Congratulations Anne! I don't need your confirmation! I just know it! Wahooooooooo!!!!:angel: :thumbup: :D

Is Chefann promoting a new product called Baby Maybe?

nikked said:

Movie, wasn't that a musical? The Music Man?

KG said:
Is Chefann promoting a new product called Baby Maybe?
Nope. But that would be a great name for a pregnancy test! :D

Papa Stork, Mama Stork and Baby Stork all sit down for dinner. Mama Stork says, "Papa Stork, what did you do today?"Papa Stork says, "I was out making some young couples very, very happy today! What did you do, Mama Stork?"Mama Stork says, "I was out making some young couples very happy, too! What did you do today, Junior?"And Baby Stork says, "I was over at the college, scaring the crap out of some coeds!"

The baby on a rope thing reminded me of the obstetrics talk in EMT refresher last Saturday - we all knew newborns are more slippery than snot but did you know umbilical cords can range from a few inches long or no cord (achordia) to almost 10 feet long!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Papa Stork, Mama Stork and Baby Stork all sit down for dinner. Mama Stork says, "Papa Stork, what did you do today?"

Papa Stork says, "I was out making some young couples very, very happy today! What did you do, Mama Stork?"

Mama Stork says, "I was out making some young couples very happy, too! What did you do today, Junior?"

And Baby Stork says, "I was over at the college, scaring the crap out of some coeds!"

ROFLOL!!!!

That is a great joke! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rchamelin
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views