• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Way to Increase Catalog Shows, Online Sales and Bridal Registries

In summary, the expert recommends talking to people in your classes to see if they are interested in hosting a catalog or online show. They also recommend having a catalog or online show in your binder or talking about it whenever you talk to people.
jenniwest04
Cheffers,
Here is my dilemma...I'm going back to school to complete a BBA in Accounting so I can take my CPA. I don't want to give up PC but will be in a very demanding program and will be working full time. Do you have suggestions for encouraging more online orders, bridal registries and people hosting catalog shows? I'm more than willing to do one or two cooking shows a month but am afraid it will just get to be too much if more than that. Obviously, I want to still remain more than just "active" during this time period :) I'd love to still go at this full throttle, but until I graduate in Summer '10, I know it would be wiser not be taking on 6-8 parties a month, as was my original goal. Ideas from the Experts, please!

Last edited:
Just bumping this!

I would talk it up at every show! Talk about online ordering, online catalog shows. When your schedule it booked up too much, talk to them about these ideas instead of booking more shows. Send out a monthly newsletter with an online special. Or do mystery hosts shows each month. Find 5-10 "hosts" who each collect $100 in orders then they go into a drawing for the host benefits.

Good idea--perhaps a incentive for holding a catalog or online show. And love the mystery show idea! That would be GREAT this month with the added free product! I'll have to great a newsletter in the next day or so advertising this!

You'll be meeting a lot of people in your classes that are just as busy as you. When I was still in school I would always have a catalog in my binder, hanging out of my purse etc. Or just talk about it whenever I talked to people. Because of physical distance between our homes and our busy schedules I was able to get a few catalog shows from classmates... might as well talk to teachers too if you have a good relationship with them

Great idea! I will definitely do that and wear my nice, warm, PC jacket I got through Merrills!

Related to Way to Increase Catalog Shows, Online Sales and Bridal Registries

1. How can I increase my catalog shows?

To increase your catalog shows, try reaching out to your current customer base and offer them incentives for hosting a party. You can also ask them to refer their friends and family to host a party as well. Utilizing social media and online platforms to promote your catalog shows can also help attract new hosts.

2. What are some ways to increase online sales?

To increase online sales, make sure to regularly update your website with new and popular products. Offer exclusive online deals and discounts to incentivize customers to make purchases. Utilize social media and email marketing to promote your online products and offer special promotions to your followers.

3. How can I boost my bridal registry sales?

To boost your bridal registry sales, consider partnering with wedding planners or bridal shops to promote your products. Offer a discount or special gift for brides who register with Pampered Chef. Utilize social media and targeted online ads to reach engaged couples and promote your bridal registry services.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits, including getting free and discounted products, earning rewards and credits towards future purchases, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. You can also learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I customize my Pampered Chef party to fit my preferences?

Yes, Pampered Chef parties can be customized to fit your preferences. You can choose the theme of the party, the types of recipes you want to learn, and the products you want to feature. You can also work with your consultant to plan a virtual party or a party with a specific focus, such as healthy eating or entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJami83