• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Non-Registry Items to a Bridal Shower Gift: Tips and Timeline

In summary, it is possible to add items to a registry order that are not on the registry and the shipping time and cost will be the same as regular orders. It may be beneficial to add the items to a catalog show order to take advantage of any discounts or promotions. It is recommended to order as soon as possible to ensure the items arrive in time for the shower.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So my brother is getting married and they did do a bridal registry. My sister who lives in CA wants to order a shower gift through PC to help me out and have me wrap and bring to shower which is fine. However she wants to add the wine charms that aren't on registry. Is it possible to order something on a registry order that's not on it? I have a catalog show that will be closing very soon that I could add the whole order to but wanted to take the items off registry so they don't get any duplicates? How long does registry stuff take to ship? I know my commission wouldn't really change but going through registry will cost more for shipping right? Not sure what's best to do so any advice is appreciated.
I'd like to order it asap, the shower is in 2 weeks.

I figured out I could add the charms even though not on registry and it looks like cheapest shipping is $14.25 so I think I'd rather add to my catalog show to save $10 but I would want to take it off the registry

Yes, it is possible to add items to a registry order that are not on the registry. You can simply add the items to your order and then select the option to ship to the registry address. This way, the additional items will be shipped with the rest of the registry items. The shipping time for registry items will vary depending on the items and their availability. It is recommended to order as soon as possible to ensure the items arrive in time for the shower. The shipping cost for registry items will be the same as regular orders. However, if the items are not on the registry, they may not qualify for any registry discounts or promotions. If you have a catalog show closing soon, it may be best to add the additional items to that order and select the option to ship to the registry address. This way, you can take advantage of any discounts or promotions and also avoid paying additional shipping costs. It is always best to check with the consultant or the registry coordinator for specific details and options for adding items to a registry order.

Related to Adding Non-Registry Items to a Bridal Shower Gift: Tips and Timeline

1. How do I add items to my registry or show?

To add items to your registry or show, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and log into your account. Then, click on the "Registry" or "Add to Show" tab and browse through the products. Click on the "Add to Registry" or "Add to Show" button next to the item you want to add. You can also add items by scanning the barcode using the Pampered Chef mobile app.

2. Can I make changes to my registry or show after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry or show at any time. Simply log into your account and go to the "Registry" or "Add to Show" tab. You can add or remove items, change quantities, or even change the date and time of your show.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my registry or show?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry or show. However, we recommend keeping your list to a reasonable number so that your guests or customers have a manageable selection to choose from.

4. How do I share my registry or show with others?

You can share your registry or show by clicking on the "Share" button on the Pampered Chef website. This will generate a unique link that you can share with your friends, family, and customers via email or social media.

5. Can I add items from other websites to my registry or show?

No, you can only add Pampered Chef products to your registry or show. However, you can create a "Wish List" on the Pampered Chef website and add items from other websites to it. This way, your guests or customers can still purchase those items for you through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies