• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: I'm Starting My Business Flyer...

In summary, the "Wanted: I'm Starting My Business Flyer" is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to recruit new team members. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or provided by your upline consultant. The flyer can be customized with personal information to make it more appealing to potential recruits. It can be distributed through various means, such as social media, parties, events, or to friends and family. The flyer should include your name, contact information, and a brief description of why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant, as well as any current promotions or incentives for joining your team.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have a recruit signing soon and she wants to send a flyer to her family, friends and coworkers saying she is starting her business and would you like to help by hosting a show.

I'm insanely busy last week and this and can't take time to dig on here right now.

Would anyone be willing to post theirs on this thread or PM/E-mail me?

Thanks in advance guys!

This is what I used. I can't attach it for some reason.

Hello Friends,

I am so excited!!
I have decided to become a
Pampered Chef Consultant.
Please be excited with me
as I embark on this new endeavor.
I am currently booking shows
and look forward to sharing this experience with you.
I hope you will help me get this off the ground by
booking a show and inviting everyone you know.

Thanks so much,
Lauri
Your new Pampered Chef Consultant
phone
email

LOVE THAT!!!
Thanks!!

Here's what I have Janet. May need to be updated/changed a bit but should give her the idea and some help.

Okay, I just deleted it and attached it instead. It was showing up wonky here in this message.

Attachments

• New Consultant.doc
    84 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
I have the same one as Jodi. Thanks to CS where I stole...ummm...borrowed it.

Thanks guys - I'll review that one. I want to make sure she has it in her head though to follow-up with phone calls! :)

Janet here is a postcard that introduces her as a new consultant. I think I got it from here some time ago.:) I hope you can use it.

Attachments

• I%20Started%20A%20New%20Business%20Postcards%5B1%5D[1].doc
    417.5 KB · Views: 293

What is the purpose of the "Wanted: I'm Starting My Business Flyer"?

The flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to generate interest and recruit new team members to join their business.

Where can I find the "Wanted: I'm Starting My Business Flyer"?

The flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Business Tools" section, or it can be provided by your upline consultant.

Can I customize the flyer for my specific business needs?

Yes, the flyer can be customized with your personal information, such as your contact information and why you joined Pampered Chef. This will help make the flyer more personal and appealing to potential recruits.

How can I use the flyer to attract new team members?

The flyer can be distributed in various ways, such as through social media, at parties or events, or to friends and family. You can also include it in your business card or share it with anyone who shows interest in joining Pampered Chef.

What information should I include on the flyer?

The flyer should include your name, contact information, and a brief description of why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also include any current promotions or incentives for joining your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • ahammons