• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: "I'm a New Consultant" Flyer

In summary, Merrill has cards that you can order...I actually just found something like this here on the board, but I couldn't save it.
koima
I'm looking for a flyer that is quarter-page or half-page size that I could hand out to moms in Gymboree, Weight Watchers meeting, etc. to announce my new business. They're people I interact with regularly but are more acquaintances than friends. Does anything like that currently exist in the files? I didn't have much luck finding a little quick flyer, more letters, which is more than I want to have them read!

I've seen letters but not the flyer size you are looking for. Do check out the files section as you never know what you will find and maybe even find something you can adapt to the size you are looking for. If you should create something new do post it for all of us to see and maybe "steal"!

I did a search but didn't see anything. If I make one, I'll post it!

That would be wonderful! That's exactly what I was looking for as well. Hope it works out well for you. If I make one soon, I'll post it.

Merrill has cards that you can order...

I actually just found something like this here on the board, but I couldn't save it. I'm not good at all of that "stuff"..if you can give me some info on how to do that, I would be happy to pass it along:)

Here's the one I give to my new consultants. They add their own info and print on cardstock.

Feel free to use it if it works for you!

Attachments

• I started a new business - generic.doc
    416 KB · Views: 536
Here are the ones I have in my files - I hope you find them useful :)

Attachments

• neighborhoodflyer.2.doc
    857.5 KB · Views: 610
  • Consultant in Your Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    37 KB · Views: 744
  • ExcitingNews!!!!!!!I'maPamperedChefConsultant!!!.doc
    77 KB · Views: 463
  • I Started A New Business Postcards.doc
    1 MB · Views: 540
Great! I'll definitely be using these as a jumping point! Thanks!

dannyzmom said:
Here are the ones I have in my files - I hope you find them useful :)
Carolyn Kraham,

I loved your little bee flyer for advertising in your local area. Do you have one for April 2009?

Those are great thanks for posting I just signed up a gal on saturday so she will be happy to get those to help her get started.

1. What is the purpose of the "Wanted: I'm a New Consultant" flyer?

The "Wanted: I'm a New Consultant" flyer is used to attract new consultants to join the Pampered Chef team. It serves as a way to advertise the opportunity and benefits of becoming a consultant for the company.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the "Wanted: I'm a New Consultant" flyer?

You can obtain a copy of the "Wanted: I'm a New Consultant" flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting the company directly. It may also be available for download on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I customize the "Wanted: I'm a New Consultant" flyer for my own use?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your contact information and personal message to make it more personal and appealing to potential new consultants.

4. What information should I include on the "Wanted: I'm a New Consultant" flyer?

The flyer should include information about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, such as flexible hours, earning potential, and training opportunities. It should also include your contact information and a call to action, encouraging interested individuals to reach out to you for more information.

5. How effective is the "Wanted: I'm a New Consultant" flyer in recruiting new consultants?

The effectiveness of the flyer may vary depending on the target audience and how it is distributed. However, it has been proven to be a successful tool in recruiting new consultants for Pampered Chef. As with any marketing material, it is important to make sure the flyer is visually appealing and includes all necessary information to attract potential new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wife4230
  • Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies