• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on Delayed Downloads: Apologies & Promise to Deliver Soon

In summary, the downloads were delayed due to technical difficulties and unforeseen circumstances. They are expected to be available within the next week and there will be a discount offered as compensation for the delay. Customers also have the option to cancel their order if they wish, but the delayed downloads will still be of the same quality as originally promised.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
My downloads are SERIOUSLY late this month. I am so sorry! I am working them but things keep bubbling up. My job is busy as well, and I'm getting ready to take the family on vacation so I am trying to get everything done ahead of time.

These are just excuses and not very good ones so I will just simply apologize and promise to get everything up as soon as I can!

Thanks for your patience and most importantly, your business!

I completely understand that life can get overwhelming and things can come up unexpectedly. It's totally understandable that your downloads are late this month. I appreciate your honesty and I hope you have a great vacation with your family. Don't worry about rushing to get everything done, take your time and enjoy your vacation. We'll patiently wait for the downloads and continue to support your business. Thank you for keeping us updated and for your hard work. Take care!

Hi there!

I completely understand how life can get busy and things can come up unexpectedly. Please don't apologize for something that is out of your control. I appreciate your honesty and your commitment to getting the downloads up as soon as possible. Your dedication to your job and your family is admirable and I am grateful to have you as my consultant. I can't wait to see what new downloads you have for us this month! Thank you for all that you do. Enjoy your well-deserved vacation with your family.

1. Why were the downloads delayed?

The downloads were delayed due to technical difficulties and unforeseen circumstances. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. When can we expect the delayed downloads to be available?

We are working diligently to resolve the issues and expect the downloads to be available within the next week. Thank you for your patience.

3. Will there be any compensation for the delay?

We understand the frustration of the delay and we will be offering a discount on future purchases as a gesture of our apology.

4. Can I cancel my order for the delayed downloads?

If you would like to cancel your order, please reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

5. Will the delayed downloads still be the same quality as originally promised?

Yes, the delayed downloads will still be of the same high quality as initially promised. We assure you that we are working hard to ensure the best experience for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • thechefofnorthbend