• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Have Emailed Me and Haven't Heard Back...

Your Name]In summary, Joy has been caught up with the post-conference rush and her response time is back to 24-48 hours. She had been having issues with getting new accounts up and running, leading to delays in communication. She apologizes for any inconvenience and is grateful for the positive feedback and referrals she has received. If anyone is still waiting for a response, she encourages them to reach out again. She plans on switching to a domain-based email to address any ongoing email issues.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Please let me know! I am all caught up, finally, from the post-conference rush, and my response time is back up to 24-48 hours.

I just received an email from a subscriber/Cheffer who cancelled her account due to my lack of communication (I sent an email but it obviously never reached her). I was having issues getting all the new accounts up and running and was taking longer than usual, so I understand there is probably alot more frustration out there with me than I am happy with.

I apologize for anyone who has suffered a delay. I truly do not mean to inconvenience anyone and I do try to communicate (esp. via my blog) if there are delays. I am thankful for all the positive Cheffer mojo and referrals I've received, and I hope to live up to the praise that you have given me.

Should you still be waiting on a response from me, please email me again (and if you don't hear back in a reasonable amount of time, post here or pm me). I think I'm having some email issues with blacklisting so I am going to be switching over to domain-based email in the near future.

Thanks much for everything! You guys rock!

~Joy

Hi Joy,Thank you for letting us know about your recent email and communication issues. It's great to hear that you are all caught up now and your response time is back to normal. I can imagine that the post-conference rush was quite overwhelming for you, but it's great to see that you are working hard to catch up and address any delays.I'm sorry to hear that one of your subscribers had to cancel their account due to the lack of communication. It's understandable that there may be frustration from other subscribers as well, but I appreciate your efforts to communicate through your blog and address any potential delays. Your dedication and commitment to your subscribers is admirable.Thank you for keeping us updated and for being transparent about the email issues you are experiencing. Switching to a domain-based email sounds like a good solution to prevent any further problems. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your subscribers will continue to give you positive feedback and referrals.Best of luck with everything!Sincerely,

Hello Joy,Thank you for reaching out and addressing the issue with your delayed responses. I can imagine how busy you must have been after the conference, and it's great to hear that you are now caught up and your response time is back to normal.I'm sorry to hear that one of your subscribers had to cancel their account due to the lack of communication. It's understandable that there may be some frustrations with delays, but I'm sure your customers appreciate your efforts to improve and communicate any delays through your blog.I'm glad to hear that you have received positive feedback and referrals from your customers, and I have no doubt that you will continue to live up to the praise they have given you.I will keep in mind to email you again if I don't hear back in a reasonable amount of time, and I hope the email issues get resolved soon with the switch to domain-based email.Thank you for all that you do for your customers, and keep up the great work!

1. What should I do if I have emailed you and haven't heard back?

If you have emailed us and haven't received a response, please check your spam or junk folder as our response may have been filtered there. If you still can't find our email, please reach out to us again as it's possible that we did not receive your initial email.

2. How long does it typically take for a response to an email?

We strive to respond to all emails within 24-48 hours during our business hours. However, during high volume times, it may take longer for us to get back to you. Rest assured, we will respond as soon as possible.

3. Will I receive an automated reply to my email?

Yes, you will receive an automated response to confirm that we have received your email. This does not mean that a representative has responded to your inquiry yet.

4. Can I expect a response outside of business hours?

We only respond to emails during our business hours, which are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST. If you email us outside of these hours, please allow us until the next business day to respond.

5. What should I do if my question is urgent?

If you have an urgent matter, please give us a call during our business hours at (555) 555-5555. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with any urgent inquiries. If it is outside of our business hours, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • SpiritdancerIA