• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Newsletter Pictures in iContact

In summary, to resize pictures in iContact, click on the picture and then click on the "Edit" button to adjust the size. To fix blurry pictures, use high-resolution images and check for compression or resizing. To add alt text, click on the picture and use the "Edit" button. If pictures are not appearing, check for proper insertion and size, and try clearing cache or using a different browser. To add links to pictures, click on the picture and use the "Link" button to enter the desired URL.
I used the button to add my Feb newsletter to icontact. None of the pictures showed up. There is a new message on icontact about using MS word but I have no idea if this has to do with the pictures or not. Is there anything I can do?
Thanks! I love your newsletters.

Update, I got it to send the pictures for the test email, but it still wasn't showing up on icontact.

It could be the security settings of your browswer. I recently upgraded my IE. The old version asked if I'd want to see unsecure images, I'd click "Yes." The new one wants to know if I only want to see secure content. It took me a few times to actually read the box and not automatically click "Yes."

Noora is on the right track. Do you have another browser you can use? The "send to icontact" button merely copies and pastes the html code into your icontact account, so that shouldn't affect the images.... especially since they show up for you on the email.You can try contacting iContact tech support directly.. they may know of your specific browser issues.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your newsletter pictures in iContact. I would recommend double-checking that the pictures are properly embedded in the newsletter and not just linked from a separate source. If they are embedded, it could be an issue with the compatibility between iContact and MS Word. I would suggest trying to upload your newsletter as a PDF instead. If the issue persists, please reach out to iContact's customer support for further assistance. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy our newsletters and I hope this issue gets resolved soon. Happy cooking!

1. How can I resize my pictures in iContact?

To resize pictures in iContact, first click on the picture you want to resize. Then, click on the "Edit" button in the toolbar at the top of the screen. A pop-up window will appear where you can adjust the size of your picture. Once you are satisfied with the size, click "Save" and your picture will be resized.

2. Why do my pictures appear blurry in the iContact newsletter?

There could be a few reasons why your pictures appear blurry in your newsletter. First, make sure that you are using high-resolution images and that they are not being compressed or resized by iContact. Additionally, check the size of your pictures and make sure they are not too large, as this can cause blurriness. If the issue persists, try using a different image format, such as PNG or JPEG.

3. How do I add alt text to my newsletter pictures in iContact?

To add alt text to your pictures in iContact, click on the picture you want to add alt text to. Then, click on the "Edit" button in the toolbar at the top of the screen. In the pop-up window, you will see an option to add alt text. Simply type in your desired alt text and click "Save."

4. My pictures are not appearing in my iContact newsletter. How can I fix this?

If your pictures are not appearing in your iContact newsletter, check to make sure that they are properly inserted and not just linked from another source. Also, ensure that the pictures are not too large or in the wrong file format. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser.

5. Can I add a link to my pictures in iContact?

Yes, you can add a link to your pictures in iContact. Simply click on the picture you want to link, then click on the "Link" button in the toolbar at the top of the screen. In the pop-up window, enter the URL you want to link to and click "Save." Your picture will now be clickable in your newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies