• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Contact Re-subscribe to iContact after being Marked as 'Do Not Contact'?

In summary, my friend's iContact profile was marked as spam, and she wasn't able to change it herself. She tried adding herself back as a double opt-in, but that didn't work. Emailing tech-support might be the best option.
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm at work, so I can't call iContact right now, so I thought I'd see if any of my wonderful Cheffer friends had a solution.

I have a good friend whose iContact profile was marked "Do Not Contact" a few months back. I noticed at the same time that I got a complaint, which means the newsletter was marked as spam. I was recently speaking with her, and she mentioned she hadn't gotten my newsletter in a while. I let her know that it looked like her ISP had marked it as spam, and I'd see what I can do to reverse that.

Well, after looking through iContact's help information, it seems there's nothing I can do myself. In order for a contact who has been marked as "Do Not Contact" to change their profile, they must click the link at the bottom of an email from me, sent to their email. Of course, at this point, the last one she's gotten is long gone.

I tried clicking the link in an email to my address and changing the information there, but it tells me the email I'm trying to add is already in use. There isn't anything in the web address that comes up that would be easily identified as the identifier that I could change, it's just a jumble of numbers and letters.

Any of you ever face this situation? I'll try calling iContact after work, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate them.

Have you tried adding her back as a double opt-in so that she'd have to confirm she wants to subscribe?

I tried :( I got a big red X and a message that said [email protected] could not be added because the address is marked "Do Not Contact."

I've also tried using the sign up from I have on my website.

I had contacted them once about that. The individual is the only one who can do it. I think I complained and said that was a very poor set up- because circumstances can change for someone, and you and the customer are stuck!Email their tech-support and see if they can offer a solution. and maybe they'll figure out there needs to be a better option!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble your friend is having with iContact. I know how important it is to stay connected with our contacts and make sure they receive our newsletters. Unfortunately, it sounds like the only way for your friend to re-subscribe to iContact would be for her to click the link at the bottom of one of your emails. However, if she is unable to do that, I do have a suggestion for you to try.You could try sending her a personalized email with the link to re-subscribe. This way, she would have the link directly from you and might be more likely to click on it. You could also explain the situation to iContact and see if they have any other solutions for you.I hope this helps and that you are able to get your friend re-subscribed to iContact. Best of luck!

1. How do I unsubscribe from emails in Icontact?

To unsubscribe from emails in Icontact, simply click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. This will take you to a page where you can confirm your decision to unsubscribe.

2. Can I unsubscribe from specific types of emails in Icontact?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from specific types of emails in Icontact. Simply click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email and then select the types of emails you no longer wish to receive.

3. Will unsubscribing in Icontact remove me from all Pampered Chef email lists?

No, unsubscribing in Icontact will only remove you from the specific email list you unsubscribed from. If you wish to unsubscribe from all Pampered Chef email lists, please contact our customer service team.

4. Do I need to have an account to unsubscribe in Icontact?

No, you do not need to have an account to unsubscribe in Icontact. The "unsubscribe" link in the email will take you to a page where you can confirm your decision to unsubscribe.

5. What should I do if I continue to receive emails after unsubscribing in Icontact?

If you continue to receive emails after unsubscribing in Icontact, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to ensure that your email address is removed from all Pampered Chef email lists.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Jules711
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies