• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a Facebook graphic disappear from my profile?

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of the Fb Graphic not disappearing on Facebook pages. This could be caused by a technical glitch, slow internet connection, outdated browser, or interfering plugins/extensions. To fix the issue, the suggestions are to refresh the page, clear browser cache, use a different browser, or reach out to Facebook support. While there is no guaranteed way to prevent the issue from happening again, keeping browsers and plugins updated and clearing cache regularly can help. It is still possible to use Facebook despite the graphic not disappearing, but it may affect the browsing experience. This issue is not specific to Pampered Chef's page and can happen on any Facebook page.
cactus_flower
I tried to delete FB graphic via my profile on TT, but it didn't work. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx.
Dianne

You won't be able to delete it in your profile, you have to delte it from the newsletter as you're getting ready to send it out. The same with the Twitter one.

I need to hire Noora as my technical support advisor! Thanks Noora!

Yes, you can delete the FB or Twitter graphics when you are editing your newsletter in the "forward" mode. Just click the graphic and press delete, just as if you were removing a photo.

Thank you Noora and Joy!!

, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of having a clean and professional social media presence. To make a Facebook graphic disappear from your profile, you can try a few different things. First, make sure you are logged into your Facebook account and go to your profile. From there, click on the graphic you want to delete and select "Delete" from the options. If that doesn't work, you can try clearing your cache and cookies on your web browser and then attempting to delete the graphic again. If all else fails, you can reach out to Facebook's help center for further assistance. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

What causes the Fb Graphic to not disappear?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a technical glitch with Facebook, a slow internet connection, or an outdated browser. It could also be caused by a plugin or extension on your browser interfering with the page.

How can I fix the issue of the Fb Graphic not disappearing?

First, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser or updating your current browser to the latest version. You can also try disabling any plugins or extensions that might be causing the problem. If the issue persists, reach out to Facebook's customer support for further assistance.

Is there a way to prevent the Fb Graphic from not disappearing in the future?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the issue won't happen again in the future. However, keeping your browser and plugins/extensions updated can help prevent similar issues from occurring. It's also a good idea to regularly clear your browser's cache and cookies to improve its performance.

Can I still use Facebook even if the Fb Graphic won't disappear?

Yes, you can still use Facebook even if the graphic won't disappear. However, it might affect your browsing experience and make it difficult to navigate the page. If the issue persists, you may want to consider using the Facebook mobile app or accessing it on a different device.

Is this issue specific to Pampered Chef's page or does it happen on other Facebook pages as well?

This issue can happen on any Facebook page and is not specific to Pampered Chef's page. If you encounter the same problem on other pages, it is likely due to a technical issue with Facebook itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pchefgagnon