• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"After the Holidays" Are the Replies From Potential Hosts

January is!The person you're corresponding with is trying to get rid of their backlog of bookings for the new year. They are also giving out bonuses for booking a show in January.
babywings76
Gold Member
At almost all my November shows, everyone who expressed interest in booking said they didn't want to think about it until after the holidays are over. So my calendar is really empty right now. I tried to encourage catalog shows and last minute Christmas present shows, but no takers for December. I'm sad I'm not going to get any Dec. shows. This week I plan on contacting all the potential hosts and see when they would like to book, but I guess I need to hold off on contacting the ones that said "after the holidays".

Give them an incentive to set a specific date - January/February is a good time for you too!For December, do a "customer appreciation" or "host appreciation"...order by next Sunday and get "X" to thank you for your business in 2008.Keep chugging!

I was thinking about doing something like that, but I sent out a Black Friday sale with not a single bite. I'm afraid of contacting everyone again, since I also sent out my Dec. newsletter. I get so nervous that people will think that I am so desperate to make a sale. This coming off my huge November... I just feel so dumb that I have a blank calendar after doing so many shows and reaching over $6000

Don't feel dumb, I often have a lull after a big push like that.Keep wearing PC stuff and keep asking, you're bound to find someone ready for a break in December.If not, take a deep breath and focus hard on January.

I have only just started my Pampered Chef Business and am really struggling to get bookings at the moment. I have done one show so far and have my second one this week. I was due to have one on Friday but my host cancelled as she is ill. We are postponing it until after Christmas. I was really hoping to get Super Starter 1 but only have until the 15th December. I am doing quite well filling up January and February but everyone wants to wait until the new year.

I've got 10 booked in January, but am hoping for another two so I can be sure that even if half drop out I've still got a solid start to the year.

I've just sent out this email, chasing those last 2 bookings. Thought I'd share in case it's of help to others. :)

Hi

To brighten up your Boxing Day, you’ll find a recipe on my website for your Christmas leftovers: www.xxxx

If you would like any other recipes to use with your recent Pampered Chef purchases, just let me know I’ll happily email some more your way.

Three fabulous reasons you should host a show in January:

1. DOUBLE Host Points, my hosts typically get £50-£100 worth of products FREE – you get twice this in January!

2. JANUARY SALE we have a sale on many of our favourite/best selling products for you, and your guests. Everyone loves a January sale!

3. Chase away the January blues by getting together with your friends for a post-Christmas catch-up

You can see details of the guest and host specials attached.

Plus – book a show to be held before 15th January, receive a FREE set of Coffee & More Cups*

I’ve only 2 dates left available for January, so contact me today to book your show, or to join the waiting list for cancellations. You can email me, or call or text 0xxx

Looking for a new challenge, or want to pay off some Christmas bills? As a Pampered Chef consultant you run your own business, working your own hours to suit other jobs or family commitments. It’s a fun way to meet people, earn an extra income and add free Pampered Chef products to your kitchen.

I’d like to invite you to find out more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Lets chat – email, call or text me today!

I’m really looking forward to hearing from you soon.

*Item will be shipped with your show order, show must qualify to receive free gift.

Best wishes

Jane
Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef

www.xxxx

01xxxx
07xxxx
[email protected]

“I’m earning a free trip to Chicago, USA — you can, too! Ask me how.”

Holy cow! What method did you use to get TEN booked???

You'd better believe I'm calling every last one of the "call me after the new year starts" or "after the holidays" people January 2nd!

When someone says "after Christmas" I open my diary and say "sure, what's the best day of the week for you?" and book them in there and then.Also, once December shows started I didn't bother trying to get any extra December shows (I had 7 booked, 6 held) in so I could focus purely on telling people about how fab January (UK - double points for host and a guest sale) will be. I've also opened up Fridays for Jan only, as I want to overbook the month to allow for cancellations. I also have started doing a full service checkout and asking everyone if htey want to book, not just the ones who tick yes on a survey slip, and I get hosts to invite people who couldn't make it the show to book one of their own. This has really helped. I've also go 3 booked in for Feb too!

I am offering a FREE cooking show. I purchase the ingredients AND send out the invites. So far I have 4 shows on the books with many "after the holidays" follow up.

janej76 said:
When someone says "after Christmas" I open my diary and say "sure, what's the best day of the week for you?" and book them in there and then.

Exactly what Jane said, when someone tells me they can't think about hosting a show until "after the holidays". I pull out my calendar and say, "so I have Jan 17 & 24 which works better for you."

It is important to get them booked with a date right when they show interest in having a party. Also, this time of year is hard to get a hold of people, between Christmas parties and the like.

So just remember when they say after the holidays, it doesn't automatically mean they don't want to set a date right now for January. It might just mean they don't want to have the party right now.

Good Luck

Wow, I can't wait till Christmas Break so I can re organize my business and follow up with all the people who said After the holidays to me, as well.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Related to "After the Holidays" Are the Replies From Potential Hosts

1. How soon after the holidays can I host a party?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I recommend hosting a party at least a week after the holidays. This allows for people to recover from the holiday rush and have some time to relax before attending a party. However, the exact timing is up to you and what works best for your schedule.

2. What deals or specials are available for hosting a party after the holidays?

We have a variety of deals and specials available for hosts after the holidays. These can include discounts on products, free shipping, and bonus rewards for reaching certain sales goals. Your consultant can provide more information on the current offers.

3. Can I still earn free products and rewards by hosting a party after the holidays?

Yes, you can still earn free products and rewards by hosting a party after the holidays. Our host rewards program is available year-round and your consultant can help you choose the best rewards based on your party sales.

4. How can I make my "after the holidays" party more unique and fun?

There are many ways to make your party stand out after the holidays. You can have a theme, such as a cozy winter gathering or a New Year's resolution party. You can also incorporate seasonal products and recipes into your party to keep it festive. Your consultant can offer more ideas and suggestions.

5. Are there any tips for hosting a successful party after the holidays?

Hosting a successful party after the holidays is all about planning and promoting. Make sure to invite guests in advance and remind them closer to the party date. You can also offer incentives for guests to attend, such as a free gift or discount. Additionally, be sure to have a variety of products and recipes on hand to appeal to different interests and needs. Your consultant can also provide helpful tips and support throughout the planning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • heat123