• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Printable Budget Help: Easy Tips for Setting Up Your Family Budget

In summary, if you're looking for a free budget, you can start by making a list of your main categories (e.g., "Giving," "Saving," "Emergencies," "Retirement," "College," "Vacation," "Christmas") and subcategories (e.g., "Mortgage/Rent," "House Insurance," "House Repairs," "Utilities," "Food," "Transportation," "Clothing," "Medical/Health," "Debts," "Credit Cards," "Student Loans," "Personal Loans").
twinchefs
Gold Member
I trying to set of a family budget but I'm not sure where to start. I would prefer one thats free and can be printed off.

Does anyone have any suggestions..

Start a spreadsheet - Set your main categories - Then make sub-categoriesGiving
Charitable Gifts
Saving
Emergencies
Retirement
College
Vacation
Christmas
Housing
Mortgage/Rent
House Insurance
House Repairs
Utilities
Electricity
Gas
Water
Trash
Phone
Cell
Internet
Cable
Food
Groceries
Restaurants
Transportation
Car Payments
Car Insurance
Gas
Licenses
Repair
Clothing
Family and Cleaning
Medical/Heath
Dentist
Doctor
Chiropractor
Eye Doctor
Insurance
Prescriptions
Glasses
Medicine/First Aid
Personal
Spending Money - Discretionary
Child Care/Baby-sitter
Cosmetics
Schooling - Tuition or Other
Gifts
Hair or Personal Care
Life Insurance
Books or Dues
Pet Supplies
Subscriptions
Toiletries
Recreation
Movies or Entertainment
Music Lessons or Sports
Vacation
Debts
Credit Cards
Student Loans
Personal Loans
Etc.I hope that helps you get started!

Legal pad and a pen! Don't make it too hard for yourself or you won't stick with it.

Actually, you can get Dave Ramsey books from the library and use his forms in the back. I think they can legally be copied. If not, you can use that legal pad and pen to write the categories that he suggests in the book.

I found a new website that I am using for budgeting - Free Personal Finance Software, Online Money Management, Budget Planner and Financial Planning | Mint.com. You can tie in your bank, credit card and loan information. It then updates that information daily and you can see where your money is going. You can make your own budget and set it to let you know if you go over budget or when checks clear, etc. It is awesome -- and FREE! I found it through a magazine, so it's a legit site that's been looked at.

Thanks so much!!

Related to Free Printable Budget Help: Easy Tips for Setting Up Your Family Budget

1. How can I save money while still using Pampered Chef products?

One way to save money is to host a virtual party. By hosting a virtual party, you can earn free products and discounts on your purchases. You can also take advantage of our monthly specials and limited-time offers to get the most out of your budget.

2. Are there any budget-friendly options for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a range of budget-friendly products such as our stoneware or basic kitchen tools. These products are durable and versatile, making them a great investment for your kitchen without breaking the bank.

3. How can I get the most value out of my Pampered Chef purchases?

To get the most value out of your purchases, we recommend taking advantage of our product bundles and sets. These bundles offer a variety of products at a discounted price, allowing you to get more for your money.

4. Can I use coupons or promotional codes for Pampered Chef products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer coupons or promotional codes. However, you can still save money by hosting a virtual party or taking advantage of our monthly specials and product bundles.

5. Are there any tips for meal planning and using Pampered Chef products on a budget?

One tip is to plan your meals around the Pampered Chef products you already have. Our products are designed to be versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes. You can also use our website or social media for recipe ideas and inspiration for budget-friendly meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views