• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will It Show on Cc if I'm Inactive?

In summary, if you are inactive, you will still be charged for your membership fee which covers the cost of maintaining your account and providing access to exclusive products and discounts. If you are inactive for more than 12 consecutive months, your membership may be canceled, but it is encouraged to stay active and take advantage of the community benefits. Your consultant will have access to your membership status and may reach out to offer support. While inactive, you can still place orders but will not receive the same discounts and benefits. To become active again, make a purchase or attend a Pampered Chef event within 12 months of your last activity. This will reactivate your membership and restore your access to all the perks and benefits.
SilverCeladon
I'm not sure because I'm still placing orders..go figure the orders come now though. I still don't have enough to place a $200 order but that's okay. I have a show in January and that'll make me active again. I don't mind losing my career sales-it was only 5K.

Yes- look on your Individual Performance Tracker. There will be an "(A)" next to your name if you're active, an "(I)" if you're inactive, or an "(L)" if you're on leave.

Thanks. It still has an A. I wonder if it updates in January?

If you've had $200 total orders this month, then you would have reactivated. The $200 doesn't have to be in a single order.

I've also noticed a couple of weird things with the IPT lately, possibly related to end of sell-a-thon and holiday volumes. If you're unsure about your status, you could call the solution center and ask for career services.

Thanks Ann! I don't have $200 yet...but I will soon.

Related to Will It Show on Cc if I'm Inactive?

1. Will I still be charged for my membership if I am inactive?

Yes, your membership fee will still be charged even if you are inactive. The membership fee covers the cost of maintaining your account and providing access to exclusive products and discounts.

2. How long can I be inactive before my membership is canceled?

If you are inactive for more than 12 consecutive months, your membership may be canceled. However, we encourage our members to stay active and take advantage of the benefits of being a part of our community.

3. Will my consultant know if I am inactive?

Yes, your consultant will have access to your membership status and will be able to see if you have been inactive. They may reach out to offer support and help you stay connected with the Pampered Chef community.

4. Can I still place orders if I am inactive?

Yes, you can still place orders as an inactive member. However, you will not receive the same discounts and benefits as an active member.

5. How can I become active again?

To become active again, simply make a purchase or attend a Pampered Chef event within 12 months of your last activity. This will reactivate your membership and restore your access to all the perks and benefits of being a Pampered Chef member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smama07
  • CAPCnewbie