• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Should I Send Out an Email for Black Friday Sale?

In summary, the best time to send out an email for Black Friday sale is a few days before the actual sale begins. It is recommended to send out multiple emails during this time, but be mindful of not spamming your customers' inboxes. You can also send out emails more frequently during the Black Friday sale period, but be careful not to overwhelm your customers. The optimal time to send out emails is in the morning, but you can also send them in the evening. Lastly, it is highly recommended to personalize your emails for Black Friday sale to increase engagement and conversions.
jesusluvsu2005
I'd like to do one of these too. When should I send the email? I don't want to send it too early nor too late. When are y'all sending yours out? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I am sending mine to family & friends on Wednesday (of next week) so they can look thru their catalogs and find what they want to order. But this is my first one so I really don't know.

Last edited:
Amanda, what I have found is sending them out by Friday morning the week before works best. Because some people don't go to work the following week (most people do though). So I re-send the special out Tuesday afternoon. That usually works well.

Awesome thanks! I made some catalog packets for family with extras for their friends and I will get my email out tomorrow and a reminder out Tuesday. Thank you so much. I have never done one of these so Im pretty excited :)

I'm planning to send mine out on Monday. I put flyers in with my newsletters that I sent via USPS today.

I sent mine out today, and I attached the stocking stuffer list.
I figure most people will read it tomorrow or over the weekend.

Related to When Should I Send Out an Email for Black Friday Sale?

1. When is the best time to send out an email for Black Friday sale?

The best time to send out an email for Black Friday sale is a few days before the actual sale begins. This will give your customers enough time to plan their purchases and get excited about the upcoming deals.

2. Should I send out multiple emails for Black Friday sale?

It is recommended to send out multiple emails for Black Friday sale to ensure that your customers are aware of the deals and promotions. However, make sure not to spam their inbox and send relevant and targeted emails.

3. How often should I send out emails during the Black Friday sale period?

During the Black Friday sale period, you can send out emails more frequently to keep your customers updated about any new deals or promotions. However, make sure not to overwhelm them with too many emails.

4. Is it better to send out emails in the morning or evening for Black Friday sale?

The best time to send out emails for Black Friday sale is in the morning as most people tend to check their emails first thing in the day. However, you can also send out emails in the evening as people may have more time to browse and make purchases.

5. Can I personalize the emails for Black Friday sale?

Yes, it is highly recommended to personalize your emails for Black Friday sale. This can include addressing the customer by name and sending targeted emails based on their past purchases or interests. Personalization can help increase engagement and conversions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • thatgirl2120
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jewel
  • pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies