• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Should I Place My Holiday Orders with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the deadline for ordering in time for the holidays varies depending on location and shipping method. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee and can be chosen at checkout. If an order is delayed, customer service should be contacted for assistance. Some personalized or custom items may have longer shipping times, and a tracking number will be provided via email to track the status of the order.
jcwarr
does anyone know when we need to order to be on time for hannukah and christmas? (show orders AND individual orders if you know both). also - is today too late to place a show order to make it in time for thanksgiving? thanks for any info!!

Yes the cutoff for Thanksgiving was monday the 13th.

I believe X-mas = 12/15 and Channukah = 12/5 but I could be wrong? you could double check the PC main website and or CC.

heat123 said:
Yes the cutoff for Thanksgiving was monday the 13th.

I believe X-mas = 12/15 and Channukah = 12/5 but I could be wrong? you could double check the PC main website and or CC.

Heather is correct.

Yep correct. Its great that they have it on our PWS.

Hanukkah orders need to be received by Dec. 5 to be shipped to be delivered by Dec. 12.
Christmas orders must be received by Dec. 15 to be shipped to be delivered by Dec. 22.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with your questions about ordering for the upcoming holidays. To ensure on-time delivery for Hanukkah and Christmas, it is recommended to place your orders by December 10th. This will give us enough time to process and ship your orders to arrive in time for the holidays. As for individual orders, the cutoff date may vary depending on the shipping location, so it's best to place your order as soon as possible to avoid any delays.Regarding your question about Thanksgiving, today would be the last day to place a show order and have it delivered in time for the holiday. Our standard shipping takes 3-5 business days, so placing your order today would still allow for it to arrive in time for Thanksgiving.I hope this information helps! Happy holidays and happy cooking!

Related to When Should I Place My Holiday Orders with Pampered Chef?

What is the deadline for ordering in time for the holidays?

The deadline for ordering in time for the holidays varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. It is best to check the shipping information on our website or contact customer service for specific deadlines.

Can I expedite my shipping to receive my order before the holidays?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options will be available at checkout and vary depending on your location.

What if my order is delayed or does not arrive in time for the holidays?

If your order is delayed or does not arrive in time for the holidays, please contact customer service for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure you receive your order as soon as possible.

Are there any products that have a longer shipping time?

Some personalized or custom items may have longer shipping times. Please check the product description for estimated shipping times or contact customer service for more information.

Can I track my order to see when it will arrive?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order and see when it will arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedSheep
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies