• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New from Pampered Chef: September 1, 2011 Release?

In summary, Jane created a cookbook cover that includes her name and information, and she posted the covers on her Facebook fan page.
lt1jane
Gold Member
This isn't a flyer per se, but I post this on my Facebook fan page. I don't have Adobe Acrobat, so I can't create boxes for people to fill in their information. I did these in Adobe Photoshop. There is room at the bottom of every page for you to insert your info if you have photo editing software.

This is what I put on the bottom of every page:

All products on this page are available for purchase on/after September 1, 2011
Jane Suprise, Independent Consultant for the Pampered Chef® 920.574.2561
[email protected] /jsuprise

It's a total of 6 pages, so I'm uploading 3 pages and then I'll upload the last 3

Last edited:
Here are the final 3 pages and a format converted to Word It's a big file and I had to split up the pages due to size

Last edited:
By the way a HUGE thank you to Sheila. Thanks to her FB Conference pics, I was able to create the cookbook covers since the pictures in CC didn't include any of the words.

I just love that you are so techno savvy Jane!!!

I'm always sad because for some reason I've lost "word" on my computer and I can never open the things you've posted. As soon as I can afford a new computer I'll be all over it!!

those are great!!! if I give you credit, can I use for my FB as well?

Sure, that's why I posted ones that have a space for you to edit in your info. The ones on my pages have my info...

As far as giving me credit, I'm good with just mentioning that someone else did it for you.

lt1jane said:
Here are the final 3 pages

This is beautiful! How creative you are! Can you tell me how I would make it into a document?
Thanks so much.

Great job Jane...As Always, YOU ROCK!

Related to What's New from Pampered Chef: September 1, 2011 Release?

1. What are the newest products available at Pampered Chef?

Our newest products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Nonstick Microwave Popcorn Maker. Check out our New Products section on our website for more details and to see all the latest additions to our collection.

2. How often do you release new products?

We release new products multiple times throughout the year. We are constantly innovating and creating new and improved kitchen tools and gadgets to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

3. Can I see a demonstration of the new products before purchasing?

Yes, absolutely! We offer in-person and virtual demonstrations of our new products. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by one of our consultants to see the products in action and try them out for yourself.

4. Are the new products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited warranty. The length and coverage of the warranty may vary depending on the specific product. Please refer to the product packaging or our website for more information on the warranty for each product.

5. How can I be notified about new product releases?

You can sign up for our newsletter on our website to receive updates on new product releases, promotions, and recipes. You can also follow us on social media for the latest news and announcements. Additionally, your Pampered Chef consultant can also keep you informed about new products and special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
Thechefkevo
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters