• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best holiday recipes for impressing friends and family?

In summary, there are many popular holiday recipes that use Pampered Chef products, such as Mini Gingerbread Bundt Cakes, Cranberry Wreath Appetizer, and Holiday Tree Brownies. Pampered Chef products can also be used to make traditional holiday dishes like roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. For those looking for healthier options, Pampered Chef offers recipes for Roasted Root Vegetables, Winter Fruit Salad, and Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast. And for those short on time, quick and easy holiday recipes like Chocolate Peppermint Bark, Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts, and Cheesy Broccoli Bites can be made using Pampered Chef products. The Pampered Chef website also offers a variety
Kathytnt
What are you favorite holiday recipes for shows or what gets the most ooh's and ahhs or that's cool!

Thanks, Kat

:chef:

I like the cranberry crunch bark from Homemade for the Holidays (last year, not sure what this year's recipes are.)

JAE said:
I like the cranberry crunch bark from Homemade for the Holidays (last year, not sure what this year's recipes are.)

This years are raspberry mousse napoleons, the brownie lollipops, and turtle candies.

Personally, I've been making the Cranberry Crunch Bark still for my HFTH shows this year. People LOVE it!

Those mousse napoleans look soo good.

I made the pretzel-turtles (Is that name right?)- they were fantastic! I taught a turtle-making class at the Good Sams club, 1/2 did the PC pretzel-turtles, and the other half did the traditional ones, and PC won the taste-test, hands down!

Related to What are the best holiday recipes for impressing friends and family?

What are some popular holiday recipes for Pampered Chef products?

Some popular holiday recipes that use Pampered Chef products include the Mini Gingerbread Bundt Cakes made with the Gingerbread House Bundt Pan, the Cranberry Wreath Appetizer made with the Wreath Bundt Pan, and the Holiday Tree Brownies made with the Tree Silicone Mold.

Can I make traditional holiday dishes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make traditional holiday dishes such as a roasted turkey in the Large Bar Pan, mashed potatoes in the Stainless Mixing Bowl Set, and green bean casserole in the Deep Covered Baker.

Are there any healthy holiday recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Some healthy holiday recipes that use Pampered Chef products include the Roasted Root Vegetables made in the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Winter Fruit Salad made in the Stainless Salad & Berry Spinner, and the Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast made in the Rectangular Baker.

What are some easy and quick holiday recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy and quick holiday recipes using Pampered Chef products include the Chocolate Peppermint Bark made in the Microwave Chip Maker, the Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts made in the Mini Muffin Pan, and the Cheesy Broccoli Bites made in the Veggie Strip Maker.

Can I find a variety of holiday recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a wide variety of holiday recipes on the Pampered Chef website, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. You can also filter the recipes by dietary restrictions or specific Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates