• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to See May's Specials on One Page?

In summary, the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of May that allows hosts to earn additional rewards and benefits by hosting a party and inviting guests to shop from the comfort of their own homes. All Pampered Chef hosts who schedule and hold a party during the month of May are eligible for the promotion, including both in-person and virtual parties. Participants can earn additional free products, half-price items, and exclusive discounts, and guests can also receive special offers and discounts by shopping through the host's party link. To sign up, hosts simply need to schedule and hold a party in May and their rewards and benefits will be automatically applied based on their sales and guest orders. The
kam
Staff member
Here are the May specials on one page.

Attachments

• May2011_HostGuest_pink_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 744
  • May2011_HostGuest_purple_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Thaank you soooo much for sharing! I love it!

Thanks so much KAM!!

Kam:
You are THE BEST...Thanks!!!

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our May specials. As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to provide you with a convenient one-page overview of all the amazing deals and promotions we have for this month. From new products to discounted bundles, there is something for everyone. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to place an order. Happy shopping!

What is the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of May. It allows a host to earn additional rewards and benefits by hosting a party and inviting guests to shop from the comfort of their own homes.

Who is eligible for the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

All Pampered Chef hosts who schedule and hold a party during the month of May are eligible for the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion. This includes both in-person and virtual parties.

What are the benefits of participating in the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

As a host, you can earn additional free products, half-price items, and exclusive discounts by participating in the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion. Your guests can also receive special offers and discounts by shopping through your party link.

How do I sign up for the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

To participate in the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion, simply schedule and hold a party during the month of May. Your consultant will provide you with a personalized party link to share with your guests. Your rewards and benefits will be automatically applied to your party based on your sales and guest orders.

Can I combine the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "May Host/Guest on One Page" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and benefits in addition to any guest specials or discounts that may be available at the time of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies