• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Tried My Hand at a Mystery Host Show

Yes, I made myself the host when I turned this in. I am so excited to do this and I am grateful for all of the guidance and wisdom that has been shared on here. This is a fun and easy way to make some extra money and I am grateful for the opportunity!
StacieB
Gold Member
Well after reading all the threads on Mystery Host Show's I decided to try my hand at one. Since my dad died in January, I took a little time off and didn't have much on my calendar. I decided I needed to get something done in Feb. for the double points. I took one of the letters on here and fixed it to fit my situation. I sent out to about 20 people, hoping that 10 would take the challange. I asked for $100 from each person that accepted and said they would reap the rewards from the Host benefits.

Here is my outcome:

3 people in 5 minutes
8 people total accepted the challange
1 person had over $400 in sales so turned into her own show
7 people for the actual show
Closed that show at $1555 in orders from the 7

Everyone was so excited about what they earned and I was thrilled for $2000 in sales for the combined shows.

It was amazing and I am now planning on doing one of these shows every 4 months!! Thanks to all that have posted this information for the rest of us to try!!

WAHOO, even better is that I am on track for Bronze level and only $3300 points from Silver. Yeah!!

Stacie, so sorry about your Dad. (((hugs))) It's hard to pick back up, and I really commend you for moving forward, even though I know it had to be difficult.

Congratulations on your Show - I'm so glad it was a success, and a bright spot for you in the midst of the hard days. :thumbup:

Those are some fabulous results. Would you mind sharing the letter you used? Did you send it to past hosts? And I'm assuming you followed up by phone?

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. ChefBeckyD is right that you should be congratulated for your strength, and I'm happy to hear of your fab success with this! Major kudos for your incentive points! WOW!!

I am a new consultant and have been reading about a mystery host. It sounds fun and easy, but how do you submit the order so everyone will get the appropriate discounts?

Wow congratulations to you! What a success story! Please accept my sincerest condolences.
Did you make yourself the Host when you turned this in for this to be able to make all of this happen so that you could be in charge of what was happening with the rewards? I too am new and also trying to figure this out.

Related to soI Tried My Hand at a Mystery Host Show

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where the guests have the opportunity to enter their names into a drawing to win the host rewards. The host rewards are typically free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials.

How does a Mystery Host Show work?

During a Mystery Host Show, the consultant will collect the names of all the guests who attend the party and enter them into a drawing. The more guests that attend, the higher the chances are of winning the host rewards. The winner is chosen randomly and announced at the end of the party.

Do I have to make a purchase to enter the drawing?

No, you do not have to make a purchase to enter the drawing. However, if you do make a purchase, your name will be entered into the drawing multiple times, increasing your chances of winning the host rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. As the host, you will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host specials and bonus rewards based on the total sales of the party.

Can I host a Mystery Host Show online?

Yes, you can host a Mystery Host Show online through our virtual party platform. This is a convenient option for those who are unable to attend an in-person party. You can still earn the same host rewards and have the chance to win the host rewards drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • amgreen66