• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Hosting with Dylab - Your Ultimate Solution

In summary, to qualify for the Dylab for September Hosts offer, you must host a Pampered Chef party in September with at least $600 in guest sales and one booking. The offer includes a Dylab Ultimate Set and a $50 Pampered Chef gift certificate. The Dylab Ultimate Set cannot be exchanged for another product, but the gift certificate can be used towards any other product. The Dylab Ultimate Set and gift certificate will be shipped to you within 2-4 weeks after your party. The offer can be combined with other host rewards, including free and half-price products, and your host discount can be used towards additional purchases.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here you go - enjoy!

Attachments

• DYLABSep11.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 576
I love your DYLAB pages...any chance you have them for October or November yet? THANKS!

Joy,

This is awesome! You are so talented and sweet to share them with us.

Hi there! I am so excited to hear that you are hosting a Dylab party in September! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that you are in for a treat. Dylab products are amazing and will definitely make your life in the kitchen so much easier. With Dylab, you have the ultimate solution for all your cooking and baking needs. From measuring cups to baking mats, Dylab has got you covered. I hope you have a great time hosting your party and trying out all the fantastic Dylab products. Happy cooking!

1. How can I qualify for the Dylab for September Hosts offer?

To qualify for the Dylab for September Hosts offer, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of September with a minimum of $600 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party.

2. What is included in the Dylab for September Hosts offer?

The Dylab for September Hosts offer includes a Dylab Ultimate Set, which includes a stainless steel mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, and a silicone spatula, as well as a $50 Pampered Chef gift certificate.

3. Can I choose a different product instead of the Dylab Ultimate Set?

No, the Dylab Ultimate Set is the only product included in the Dylab for September Hosts offer. However, you can use your $50 Pampered Chef gift certificate towards any other product of your choice.

4. How will I receive my Dylab for September Hosts offer?

Your Dylab Ultimate Set and $50 Pampered Chef gift certificate will be shipped to you directly from Pampered Chef within 2-4 weeks after your party closes.

5. Can I combine the Dylab for September Hosts offer with other host rewards?

Yes, the Dylab for September Hosts offer can be combined with our regular host rewards, such as free and half-price products, based on your party's sales. You can also use your host discount towards the purchase of any additional products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Myjenny
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy