• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcard Temp. for New Invitations

In summary, the recommended postcard template for new invitation mailers is the standard 4x6 size. Custom templates can also be used, but may require additional time and expenses. It is recommended to use postcard paper with a weight of 80 lbs or higher to ensure durability. You can include your own design on the template, but it must meet size and weight requirements and be appropriate for the audience. Printing services are also available for postcard templates, with options for high-quality printing and fast turnaround times.
MelB
Hello ladies

I notice some of you just send out invatations on just paper or a postal postcard but this template fits the Pampered Chef postcards the new ones chocolate bliss or bits & bevs I mean you might have to work a little to make it just perfect but I always use this for my invatations because I think it looks clean and neat. Hope you all enjoy! :balloon:

Attachments

• 2007_Postcard_Template_Mbryant.doc
    32 KB · Views: 472
Hi there!Thanks for sharing your invitation template for Pampered Chef postcards. I agree, it's always nice to have a clean and neat design for invitations. I'll have to check out the chocolate bliss and bits & bevs postcards for my next event. Do you have any other tips or tricks for using Pampered Chef products? I'm always looking for new ideas! Thanks again for sharing. :thumbsup:

Hi there!Thanks for sharing your tip about using the Pampered Chef postcard template for invitations. It sounds like a great idea to make the invitations look more professional and eye-catching. I'll definitely give it a try for my next party. Thanks again for the suggestion!Happy cooking,

1. What is the recommended postcard template for new invitation mailers?

The recommended postcard template for new invitation mailers is the standard 4x6 size. This size is large enough to include all necessary information and eye-catching graphics, but small enough to avoid high postage costs.

2. Can I use a custom postcard template for my new invitation mailers?

Yes, you can use a custom postcard template for your new invitation mailers. However, please keep in mind that custom templates may require additional time and expenses for printing and postage.

3. Is there a specific postcard paper weight that is recommended for new invitation mailers?

We recommend using postcard paper with a weight of 80 lbs or higher. This will ensure that your postcards are durable and will not get damaged in the mail.

4. Can I include my own design on the postcard template for my new invitation mailers?

Yes, you can include your own design on the postcard template for your new invitation mailers. However, please make sure that your design meets the standard size and weight requirements and is appropriate for the audience.

5. Do you offer printing services for postcard templates for new invitation mailers?

Yes, we offer printing services for postcard templates for new invitation mailers. Our printing services include high-quality printing and fast turnaround times. Please contact us for more information on pricing and options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Brenda K.
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies