• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef/Ts Party a Success!

The TS consultant did well, selling products from her own website. The host's sister also bought from her.
Denarella
I just got home from my combo party. I just wanted to thank all of you for your great ideas and suggestions. For the most part, it went very well.

Thanks again!:balloon:

Great! Want to share the details?

There were only 7 customers there, all very young girls. Some engaged, most single girls. I have one potential wedding registry. No bookings, but didnt think I would. The TS girl (very young as well) did her bread in my loaf pan and said she often uses our products to prepare her products in. She was really great.

So far the show is at $518.00. I have one more order (the host's sister). The host hasnt placed her order yet either. Does the host's order go towards commissionable sales? (Everything outside her free and discounted items right?). I expected to do between one and two hundred. My boyfriend said between two and three hundred. Obviously I was pleasantly surprised....

Denarella said:
So far the show is at $518.00. I have one more order (the host's sister). The host hasnt placed her order yet either. Does the host's order go towards commissionable sales?

Yes, anything that is not free, half off, or the host bonus is commisionable.

urbnk8 said:
Yes, anything that is not free, half off, or the host bonus is commisionable.

Thank you.

That is really great to have so much in sales. How did the TS consultant do?

JAE said:
That is really great to have so much in sales. How did the TS consultant do?

I didnt ask. I had one outside order which basically made the show at $158 dollars. She ordered nothing from TS. I had NEVER been to a TS show so of course, after lots of sampling, I did buy a few things. She bought $95 from me and her sister bought $135 from me and they're roommates! LOL:thumbup:

Related to Pampered Chef/Ts Party a Success!

What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories. They also provide cooking and entertaining tips, recipes, and party planning ideas.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either have an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. You can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, and they will handle all the details and provide you with resources to invite your friends and family.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. You also get the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out new products, and have a fun and interactive event with your friends and family.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, stoneware, and gadgets. They also have a line of pantry items, such as seasonings, sauces, and mixes, as well as cookbooks and recipe cards.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and start their own business. You can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive training, support, and access to exclusive products and discounts. It's a great opportunity for those who love cooking and want to earn extra income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • llespinoza