• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I Could Have Swarn That a Dvd Came in the Fall Things We Were

In summary, "Ok, I Could Have Swarn That a Dvd Came in the Fall Things We Were" is a recipe book by Pampered Chef featuring seasonal fall dishes. It includes a variety of easy-to-follow recipes using common kitchen tools and ingredients. The book can be purchased online and includes special tips and techniques for cooking with seasonal ingredients and pairing dishes.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, I could have swarn that a DVD came in the Fall things we were recently sent..but all i can find is the cd labeled Show and Sell Fall/Winter 07.

Now I'm not sure if I just didn't misplace it..OR if this cd is all there was ? Someone help :)

The DVD will come with your first supply order if you are not a director. By the way, do NOT order one & pay for it. It will come free.

It's possible that the DVD you remembered receiving was actually just the Show and Sell Fall/Winter 07 CD. Sometimes CDs are referred to as DVDs, especially when they contain multimedia content. Double check the label and contents of the CD to make sure it is the one you were thinking of. If you still can't find the DVD you remembered, you can contact the company or your supervisor to inquire about it.

Related to Ok, I Could Have Swarn That a Dvd Came in the Fall Things We Were

1. What is "Ok, I Could Have Swarn That a Dvd Came in the Fall Things We Were"?

"Ok, I Could Have Swarn That a Dvd Came in the Fall Things We Were" is a recipe book created by Pampered Chef that features seasonal fall dishes.

2. What types of recipes are included in the book?

The book includes a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and side dishes to main courses and desserts, all featuring ingredients that are in season during the fall.

3. Are the recipes easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be easy to follow and use common kitchen tools and ingredients. They are perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

4. Can I purchase the book online?

Yes, "Ok, I Could Have Swarn That a Dvd Came in the Fall Things We Were" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

5. Are there any special tips or techniques included in the book?

Yes, the book includes helpful tips and techniques for cooking with seasonal ingredients and making the most out of the recipes. It also includes suggestions for pairing dishes together for a complete fall meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenab1013
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jenniferlynne