• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ohhhh Sooo Close!!! What to Do!?

In summary, Heather hit $1500 with this individual order. She is $50.00 away from earning level 3 and has every confidence that she will make it.
heat123
Silver Member
I tried a 2 day sale for 4th and haven't gotten any bites. I was $84 away from SAT level 2. I just saw a relative who wanted 3 Green knives which would make me only $48 away from the $1500 level. Should I just add to her order (since I thought about getting the heart trivets for x-mas presents) or just pay for the sample package at 1/2 OFF? Hmm now that I think about it, it maybe be cheaper to add to the order than pay 1/2 the sample price! I think I will hit level 2!:rolleyes:

I would add to it. Congrats!

I did it! I hit $1500 with this individual order!!!! Yipeeeeeee! Duh, now that I think about it, it was a no brainer!

Way to go Heather! Just gotta LOVE those free products.

Yay, Heather! I'm so excited for you!! How fun will it be to find out all the new products?!!!:D

Yippeee, I cannot wait to see them in person this year!!!

That is great Heather! Have fun at conference!

Awesome Heather! I was about $400 away, but cleared $1000! Yeah to you!

Great job Heather!!

Wtg!!! I made it by $69 too!!!!

I am $50.00 away from earning level 3!!! I have every confidence that I will make it because I have a host who still has 5 orders to go collect! Plus her order too!

MissChef said:
I am $50.00 away from earning level 3!!! I have every confidence that I will make it because I have a host who still has 5 orders to go collect! Plus her order too!
Great JOB with that $3k! How exciting for you!!!

MissChef said:

Cathy,

Did u make it? I hope so. If not, I hope you ordered enough for yourself to get it!

jrstephens said:
Cathy,

Did u make it? I hope so. If not, I hope you ordered enough for yourself to get it!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOO!!!:D :D I made it by $25 over! I have some really awesome friends!!! Yay!

heat123 said:
Great JOB with that $3k! How exciting for you!!!

Thank you!!!!! I have a goal..... after I get back from conference, my goal is to sell $6000.00 a month! I know I can do it!!! I have a good show average and I know that it is possible! I will be on fire after conference

Related to Ohhhh Sooo Close!!! What to Do!?

1. What is "Ohhhh Sooo Close!!! What to Do!?"

"Ohhhh Sooo Close!!! What to Do!?" is a collection of tips and tricks from Pampered Chef consultants on how to save a recipe or fix a mistake in the kitchen.

2. How can this collection help me in the kitchen?

This collection provides easy solutions and alternative options for common kitchen mishaps, helping you save time, money, and ingredients.

3. Can anyone use these tips or are they specific to Pampered Chef products?

These tips can be applied to any kitchen and any brand of cooking tools. They are not limited to just Pampered Chef products.

4. Are these tips suitable for both beginner and experienced cooks?

Yes, these tips are suitable for all levels of cooking experience. They are designed to be simple and effective for anyone in the kitchen.

5. How can I access this collection of tips?

You can access "Ohhhh Sooo Close!!! What to Do!?" through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find some of these tips on our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • heat123