• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Crap! Missing Order From Host - What Do I Do?

In summary, the past guest never received her Mix n Chop from a show in APRIL. The host is already in the process of ordering her a new one, but it ticks her off that the woman waited over 6 months to tell her.
Chef_2_Four
So I got an email from a host that said yeah I got almost everything. There was an order from so and so that wasn't in there. I'm like oh crap! I didn't even get that order! There was one that I totaled up and someone at the show said they would get the total to that person. I guess that must be it because I had all of the others. What do I do?? I mean I don't want the outside guest to be upset, but I didn't get the order.

order it separately, pay for shipping yourself, and have it direct shipped to the person. Costs you $10-15, price for error, shows your heart is in right place.

Othe option - call HO immediately (quit reading - call them now!!) and give them the show # and add the order in. They'll help you out as long as it has not shipped yet. Relax.

God Bless, Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

It has already shipped and been delivered. I did email the host back and tell her to tell the woman that I would give her 10% off her order.

I did the same thing recently. It didn't change the host's benefits, so I just ordered it as an individual order and ate the shipping. They think I'm wonderful.

I just got an email from a past guest that she never received her Mix 'n Chop from a show in APRIL!! WHAT?!?! I knew they were on backorder, but like I can remember that far back? The past host even doesn't remember NOT ever receiving it. I just ordered her a new one, and am eating the cost. BUT, honestly it ticks me off that I have been in touch with this woman, and she waits over 6 MONTHS to tell me that she never received everything?

Related to Oh Crap! Missing Order From Host - What Do I Do?

1. What should I do if I realize I am missing an order from a host?

If you are missing an order from a host, the first step is to reach out to the host directly. Ask if they have received their order and if they have any information about the missing item. It is possible that the order may have been delivered to the wrong address or was accidentally omitted from the host's order.

2. How long should I wait before contacting the host about the missing order?

We recommend waiting at least 1-2 business days before reaching out to the host. This will allow time for any potential delivery delays or errors to be resolved. If the host has not received their order after this time, it is appropriate to contact them to inquire about the missing item.

3. What if the host confirms they did not receive the missing item?

If the host confirms that they did not receive the missing item, please submit a missing item report to our customer service team. You will need to provide the order number, host's name and contact information, and a description of the missing item. Our team will work to resolve the issue and ensure the host receives the missing item as soon as possible.

4. Can I offer a replacement or refund to the host for the missing item?

Yes, if the host has not received the missing item and you are unable to resolve the issue through our customer service team, you may offer a replacement or refund to the host. Please note that any refunds or replacements must be approved by our customer service team and will be subject to our policies and procedures.

5. How can I prevent missing orders in the future?

To prevent missing orders, be sure to double-check all orders before submitting them and communicate with the host throughout the ordering process. If possible, provide the host with a tracking number for their order so they can monitor its delivery. In the event that a missing order does occur, promptly follow up with the host and our customer service team to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies