• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Another Trifle Bowl Picture

In summary, a trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl used for serving layered desserts. It is useful to have multiple pictures of trifle bowls for showcasing different recipes and design ideas. While you can use a regular bowl or dish, the clear glass and wide, deep shape of a trifle bowl is specifically designed for displaying and serving layered desserts. The size of the trifle bowl needed depends on the recipe or amount of dessert desired. To clean a trifle bowl, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth, avoiding abrasive cleaners or scrubbing too hard. Allow the bowl to air dry or use a soft towel before storing.
lauraP2000
Does anyone have a scanned in pic of the Trifle Bowl besides the chocolate raspberry trifle and the apple/pear/grape display? I'd love to add the cranberry & flower display and/or the ornaments display pictures (from page 8 of the catalog) to my newsletter.

Try these images and see if they work for you.

Attachments

• OrnamentsTrifle.jpg
    OrnamentsTrifle.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 518
  • CranberriesFlowersTrifle.jpg
    CranberriesFlowersTrifle.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Here is something that someone posted a while back

~

Attachments

• Trifle Bowl 001.doc
    1 MB · Views: 495
Thanks everyone for your help! Wow, that last one has some great original ideas!

Related to Need Another Trifle Bowl Picture

What is a trifle bowl?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl used for serving layered desserts, typically made with cake, pudding, and fruit.

Why do I need another trifle bowl picture?

Having multiple trifle bowl pictures is useful for showcasing different recipes or design ideas, as well as giving customers a better understanding of the product.

Can I use a regular bowl or dish instead of a trifle bowl?

While you can technically use any bowl or dish to make a trifle, the clear glass and wide, deep shape of a trifle bowl is specifically designed for displaying and serving layered desserts.

What size trifle bowl should I get?

The size of the trifle bowl you need will depend on the recipe or amount of dessert you want to serve. We offer a variety of sizes, from mini trifle bowls for individual servings to larger ones for parties.

How do I clean a trifle bowl?

Trifle bowls can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing too hard, as this may scratch the glass. Let the bowl air dry or dry with a soft towel before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcary
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • KimberleePowell
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies