• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Pizza with Refrigerator Biscuits: Answers for Kristen

In summary, for individual pizzas using refrigerated biscuits, have the kids roll out the biscuits and add toppings before baking for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Optional: pre-bake crusts for 5-7 minutes before adding toppings. Let cool before serving.
kristenlee
Hello
I am doing a kids show in the morning. The kids want to make individual pizzas and my host bought refridgerator biscuits to use. After the kids roll them out, do I need to bake them first (if so how long) or do they put the toppings on first and then bake (again for how long) Thank you for any help
Kristen

I usually have the kids roll out the biscuits and put the toppings on. Then I put them in the oven on 375 for about 12-15 minutes.
Have fun!

Hi Kristen,Sounds like a fun and tasty activity for the kids! Here are some tips for making individual pizzas using refrigerated biscuits:1. Preheat your oven to the temperature recommended on the biscuit package. This is usually around 375-400 degrees Fahrenheit.2. Roll out the biscuits on a lightly floured surface. If the kids are helping, you can have them use their hands or a rolling pin to flatten the biscuits into mini pizza crusts.3. Place the flattened biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray. Make sure to leave enough space between each biscuit so they don't stick together while baking.4. If you want to pre-bake the crusts, you can bake them for about 5-7 minutes until they are slightly golden and puffed up. This will help ensure that the crust is fully cooked and crispy.5. Once the crusts are pre-baked (or if you skip that step), have the kids add their desired toppings. This can include pizza sauce, cheese, and any other toppings they like such as pepperoni, veggies, or pineapple.6. Bake the pizzas for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don't burn.7. Let the pizzas cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your homemade mini pizzas!Hope this helps, and have a great kids show! :)

Related to Make Pizza with Refrigerator Biscuits: Answers for Kristen

1. How do I make pizza with refrigerator biscuits?

To make pizza with refrigerator biscuits, begin by preheating your oven to the temperature recommended on the biscuit package. Roll out the biscuits on a floured surface to create a thin crust. Add your desired toppings and bake for the recommended time on the biscuit package. Enjoy your delicious and easy homemade pizza!

2. Can I use any type of refrigerator biscuits for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of refrigerator biscuits for this recipe. However, keep in mind that different brands and types of biscuits may have varying bake times and results. It's best to follow the instructions on the specific biscuit package for the most accurate results.

3. How long does it take to make pizza with refrigerator biscuits?

The total time to make pizza with refrigerator biscuits will vary depending on the brand and type of biscuits you are using. Typically, it takes about 10-15 minutes to prepare the pizza and 12-15 minutes to bake it. You can save time by prepping your toppings while the oven is preheating.

4. Can I use the same toppings as I would for a traditional pizza?

Yes, you can use the same toppings as you would for a traditional pizza. Some popular options include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and olives. Get creative and use your favorite toppings to make your perfect pizza!

5. Do I need any special equipment to make pizza with refrigerator biscuits?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make pizza with refrigerator biscuits. A baking sheet or pizza pan and a rolling pin are the only tools you will need. However, if you have a pizza stone, you can use that for a crispier crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • Renee Anderson
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikked
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies