• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mail Merge: What, How & Where to Get It

In summary, mail merge is a feature in Microsoft Word that allows you to create personalized documents by merging a main document with a data source. To perform a mail merge, you need a main document and a data source, and you can find step-by-step instructions in the Mail Merge Wizard in Word. The Mail Merge Wizard can be found in the Mailings tab, under the Start Mail Merge option. Mail merge can also be used for email campaigns by using Microsoft Outlook. If you need help with mail merge, you can use Microsoft Word's built-in Help feature or visit their support website, or reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service team.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have heard "seen" several of you talk "type" about mail merge and being able to personalize each newsletter....What is this, how does it work, where do I get it?

Thanks

Mail merge is a feature used in Word. It works with MS Outlooks or outlooks express. If you use a web based server it doe not work. Outlooks uses your ISP SMTP & POP to send out email. When in word you have to have Outlooks open during the merge so it goes through. I have step by step instructions printed if you email me at [email protected] and I will foward it to you. It is not letting me attach it here.

Last edited:
Hooiserchef--just sent it to you.
Marisol

Got it. Thanks Marisol!!

for your question! Mail merge is a great tool that allows you to personalize each newsletter by automatically inserting information such as names, addresses, and other details from a database into a template. This not only saves time, but also adds a personal touch to your newsletters. You can find mail merge features in programs like Microsoft Word or Google Docs. There are also online resources and tutorials available to help you get started. Happy cooking!

Related to Mail Merge: What, How & Where to Get It

What is mail merge?

Mail merge is a feature in Microsoft Word that allows you to create personalized documents, such as letters or labels, by merging a main document with a data source, such as an Excel spreadsheet.

How do I perform a mail merge?

To perform a mail merge, you will need to have a main document created in Microsoft Word and a data source, such as an Excel spreadsheet, with the information you want to merge. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the Mail Merge Wizard in Word to complete the merge.

Where can I find the Mail Merge Wizard in Microsoft Word?

The Mail Merge Wizard can be found in the Mailings tab in Microsoft Word. Click on the Mailings tab, then select the Start Mail Merge option and choose Step-by-Step Mail Merge Wizard.

Can I use mail merge for email campaigns?

Yes, you can use mail merge for email campaigns by using Microsoft Outlook as your email program. You will need to have a main document created in Word and a data source with the email addresses and other information you want to merge. Follow the same steps as a regular mail merge, but select the email option instead of letters or labels.

Where can I get help with mail merge?

If you need help with mail merge, you can refer to Microsoft Word's built-in Help feature or visit their support website. You can also reach out to our Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance with using mail merge for our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • dexheimers
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • abeckom