• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable and Adorable HWC Products and Pins?

In summary, the price of HWC products and pins varies between $10 to $50, and there are often discounts and promotions available. These products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and all items are covered by a 30-day Product Guarantee. Hosting a party is also an option for earning free HWC products and pins.
cat
Gold Member
All Items are brand new, still in original packaging. Prices don't include shipping from 08873

2 Pink Mini Measure-All Cups - $5.50 each

1 Pink Nylon Knife - $4.50

1 Pink Scraper - $6.00

10 HWC Pins from last year (I think, I can't remember for sure) - $2.00 for all 10

I also found a pack of the ACS flyers still sealed and another 25 loose pamphlets.

IF anyone wants them, they are yours for the cost of shipping only!

The mini-measure all cups and pins are spoken for, but the rest is still available! Thanks!

Bumping this up!:balloon:

Related to Looking for Affordable and Adorable HWC Products and Pins?

1. What is the price range for HWC products and pins?

The price of HWC products and pins varies depending on the specific item. However, most of our products range from $10 to $50.

2. Do you offer any discounts or promotions on HWC products and pins?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts on HWC products and pins. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. How can I purchase HWC products and pins?

You can purchase HWC products and pins through a Pampered Chef consultant, either at a party or by placing an order directly with them. You can also purchase them through our website.

4. Are HWC products and pins covered by a warranty?

Yes, all HWC products and pins are covered by our Product Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a party to earn free HWC products and pins?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free HWC products and pins. Contact your local consultant to learn more about hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kcmckay