• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam, Can You Please Update June for Me When You Get a Sec?

In summary, the purpose of the June update is to accurately record and organize all information and data for the month. The update typically includes sales figures, inventory levels, and any new products or promotions. It is usually completed within the first week of the month, and you will receive an email notification once it is finished. You can also make a request for specific information to be included in the update by reaching out to your team leader or manager.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Thanks in advance! Here's last year's...

Attachments

• June 2010 Host Letter revised.doc
    964 KB · Views: 338
Yep! If I don't post it today, I wll definitely do it in the morning!

Carolyn,

Here is your letter updated with June!

Attachments

• June 2011 Host Letter revised.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 545
kam said:
Carolyn,

Here is your letter updated with June!

You're amazing, Kam - you never cease to amaze me - THANK YOU! <3

Hi there!Thank you for reaching out to me. I would be more than happy to update your June for you. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of staying organized and on top of things. I will make sure to update your June and send it over to you as soon as possible.I also noticed that you included last year's June in your post. If you would like, I can provide you with the latest and most updated version of June as well. Just let me know and I'll be happy to send it over to you.Thank you for your support and trust in Pampered Chef. I look forward to hearing back from you.

1. What is the purpose of updating June for me?

The June update is to ensure that all information and data for the month is accurately recorded and organized for our records.

2. What exactly is included in the June update?

The June update typically includes sales figures, inventory levels, and any new products or promotions for the month.

3. When can I expect the June update to be completed?

The June update is usually completed within the first week of the month, but it may vary depending on the workload and availability of our team.

4. Will I receive a notification once the June update is complete?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once the June update has been completed and all information is available for you to access.

5. Can I request for specific information to be included in the June update?

Yes, you can make a request for specific information to be included in the June update. Please reach out to your team leader or manager to make this request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom