• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June/July Sellathon Update: No Word Yet - Stay Tuned for Updates!"

In summary, the June/July Sellathon Update is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra rewards and bonuses during the summer months. As of now, there is no official word on when the updates for the Sellathon will be released, but consultants should stay tuned for further announcements from the company. There is currently no information about any changes to the Sellathon program, but any updates will be communicated to consultants. As long as you are an active consultant, you can participate in the Sellathon, regardless of when you joined the company, but rewards and bonuses may vary. Progress in the Sellathon can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to a team leader or the support team.
chefsteph07
Any word on this yet? I haven't seen or heard anything about it....?

I havent heard anything yet either. My guess is july since the new catalog starts in Sept and the June incentive is up all ready. But I guess the could do something in early August. Who knows.

Since they changed the November one this year to Dec/Jan....I'm thinking it will be July. I wish they would give us a little notice when they are changing things.

I think they like keeping us guessing.. keeps us on our toes!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that we are always working hard to bring you the latest and greatest products and promotions. While I don't have any specific information to share at the moment, I can say that you can always stay updated by following our social media pages and checking your consultant's website. Thank you for your interest and support! Happy cooking!

Related to June/July Sellathon Update: No Word Yet - Stay Tuned for Updates!"

1. What is the June/July Sellathon Update?

The June/July Sellathon Update is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra rewards and bonuses during the summer months.

2. When will we receive updates about the Sellathon?

As of now, there is no official word on when the updates for the Sellathon will be released. However, please stay tuned for further updates and announcements from Pampered Chef.

3. Will there be any changes to the Sellathon program this year?

At this time, there is no information about any changes to the Sellathon program. Any updates or changes will be communicated to consultants as soon as they are available.

4. Can I still participate in the Sellathon if I joined Pampered Chef after the start date?

Yes, as long as you are an active consultant, you can participate in the Sellathon. However, the rewards and bonuses may vary depending on when you joined the company.

5. How can I track my progress in the Sellathon?

You can track your progress in the Sellathon through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • sarahsellcm