• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff

In the past we've gone to a restaurant and just pre-ordered ahead of time, or today our director supplied beef on weck, salads, veggies, cookies for desserts, drinks, fruit, muffins, coffee, juice etc. Last year each director did a little
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Has anyone done a spring kickoff with another consultant. I have one scheduled and she wants to do it together, but keep things seperated--like our guests, sales, prizes, etc.
Any ideas?

I'm doing this with my director, a sister consultant & a recruit of mine.

We've got ours all planned out. What kind of help do you need?

It is my director and myself. We have neither done a joint one before, actually I have never done one period. We have a place and date picked out, but beyond that we are kind of lost.

My director & I are doing most of it. I can send you the invite that I *think* we're using if you'd like. She's doing a recipe & I'm doing one. We're each going to do a double batch. She is going to do some garnishing demos & I'm going to demo the pineapple wedger. We're going to have different stations of products: stoneware, cookware, entertaining, outdoor, new products. I got some of those display board things - they foldout - and we're doing a thing for each grouping. We'll also have the new consultant kit on display with recruiting information & one for host specials.

Love to hear these details too. I would like to do this with my Recruit and myself!

I would love to see the invite Crystal.
How are you handling prizes and drawings, etc?

I'm doing one with my teammate & then another with another DS. Here is my flyer. We will split sales based on who the customer started with prizes will be together though. We've done it before and worked out well. :)

Attachments

• Spring Fling 2009.pub
    631 KB · Views: 463
I am doing one with my upline/sister director. We have both invited our teams to invite their customers as well. We will do it more as an open house set up with the new products displayed and a demo of 1 recipe (something in the DCB). We do this more for bookings in the spring season than sales. I was able to get my first recruit at one of these shows with my director's help.

Can anyone transfer the above files to adobe or word.

I don't have pub.

I can't get this to open for some reason.

The last few Spring Kickoffs that we've had were joint clusters. My Director and two other directors have combined.

One director will be in charge of sending out the invites, anther director in charge of receiving the RSVP's and the money from each consultant.

Each director brings some items from their new spring products to use as give aways, and each consultant pays $5 to cover some of the food. In the past we've gone to a restaurant and just pre-ordered ahead of time, or today our director supplied beef on weck, salads, veggies, cookies for desserts, drinks, fruit, muffins, coffee, juice etc.

Last year each director did a little workshop of their own, today myself and another consultant each did a workshop, so it doesn't all fall on the directors.

Each consultant received tickets for RSVP'ing, arriving on time, asking questions, etc. and then we put our tickets into the bags for the product that we wanted, like a Chinese auction.

In the end, we drew numbers from the bags. Each consultant left with something (nobody could win more than once). If your number was drawn and you already had won an item, you had the option to keep the original item or "trade up" for the item that you were just drawn for. In the end, what ever was given up as a "trade" we drew numbers again until everyone one had something.

Hopefully this makes sense, if not let me know and I'll try to explain better.

Related to Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff

1. What is the Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff?

The Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It is a day full of training, networking, and celebrating the upcoming spring season.

2. When and where is the Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff?

The Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff typically takes place in late February or early March and is held at various locations across the country. You can check our website for the specific date and location of this year's event.

3. Who can attend the Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff?

The Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of rank or experience. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced consultants and for everyone to come together and kick off the spring season.

4. What can I expect at the Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff?

At the Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff, you can expect to attend workshops and trainings led by top consultants and industry experts. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn new tips and tricks to grow your business.

5. How can I register for the Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff?

You can register for the Joint Consultant Spring Kickoff through your consultant dashboard on our website. Simply log in and click on the event registration tab to secure your spot. Registration typically opens a few months before the event, so be sure to mark your calendars and register early to ensure your spot at this popular event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristanmary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • AMTC