• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?

In summary, Becky is selling the Round Baker, the BBQ Pizza pan, and the small cutting mat set. She is also selling the french fry cutter, the covered round baker, the grilled chicken wraps, and the small cutting mat set.
It has been too quiet on here this week! So who has held shows so far this season? What is selling well? What are you making?

I was just coming on to start the same thread theme. It has been very quiet. I guess everyone is off selling the socks off the new catalog.

That Round Baker is selling GOOD!

The BBQ Pizza pan has been popular, and the french fry cutter. That's without even mentioning either of those! I guess it helps the pizza pan is on the cover.

BBQ Pizza Pan, and the small cutting mat set. I'm not encouraging people to purchase the french fry cutter, because my team has had problems with it breaking...and it can't be used on sweet potatoes. :(
I'm using the covered round baker at my show tomorrow for the first time.

Becky - what are you doing in the RCB for your show? artisan bread? I'm doing a half recipe of the lemon cherry crumble cake in the RCB for the meeting next week to see if it could work as a 2nd recipe for shows.

Chef Kearns said:
That Round Baker is selling GOOD!

What are you saying to sell it?? I haven't sold one yet:approve:

Becca_in_MD said:
Becky - what are you doing in the RCB for your show? artisan bread? I'm doing a half recipe of the lemon cherry crumble cake in the RCB for the meeting next week to see if it could work as a 2nd recipe for shows.

Hey! I'm going to make that right now! (Half recipe of the crumble cake.) Almost all gluten-free cake mixes are for a 8-9 inch cake, so I'm trying it out in the RCB for the family today!

At shows - I'm doing the grilled chicken wraps, and cooking the chicken in the RCB instead of the ridged baker. At my last show, I sold 2 of the RCB, and one DCB to someone there who decided the RCB wouldn't be big enough for her family. SO - it's half the weight, half the size, and I'm still able to sell both by bringing it to shows!

Chefbeckyd said:
At shows - I'm doing the grilled chicken wraps, and cooking the chicken in the RCB instead of the ridged baker. At my last show, I sold 2 of the RCB, and one DCB to someone there who decided the RCB wouldn't be big enough for her family. SO - it's half the weight, half the size, and I'm still able to sell both by bringing it to shows!

I'm doing the same (grilled wraps with Garden Basil ) recipe and am selling the RCB and the Panini Spatula, and drink mixes. I've also sold (and yes i'm surprised) 4 herb infusers (without mentioning it), small cutting boards, BBQ Flexible tray, and the ice cream scoop.

My BF wanted me to make corned beef with the veggies and since I am purchasing the majority of the groceries, I told him no on the corned beef. So he wanted the veggies...cabbage, carrots, potato and onions. I had some of the herb mixture for corned beef and put that into the infuser boiling it all together. He loved it!! And I love the infuser. I will be looking for more uses for it!

Related to It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?

1. What is "It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?"

"It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?" is a popular TV program that showcases various products and services from different businesses. It features live demonstrations, customer testimonials, and exclusive deals for viewers.

2. How often does "It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?" air?

The show airs weekly, typically on weekends, on a variety of TV networks. However, the schedule may vary depending on the network and location. It is also available for streaming on some online platforms.

3. How can I be featured on "It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?"

If you are a business owner or have a unique product or service to offer, you can reach out to the show's producers and submit a proposal for consideration. They are always on the lookout for new and exciting products to feature on the show.

4. Is there a way to purchase products or services featured on "It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?"

Yes, most of the products and services featured on the show have exclusive deals for viewers. During the broadcast, a phone number or website will be provided for viewers to make a purchase. Some products may also be available for purchase on the show's website.

5. Are the products and services featured on "It's Show Time! What's Selling & What Are You Making?" trustworthy?

The show's producers carefully select and screen the products and services featured on the show. They also conduct thorough research and interviews with the business owners and customers to ensure the legitimacy and quality of the products and services before featuring them on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • JennyJennJen