• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan

In summary, the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan is a versatile and convenient cooking tool with a 3 quart capacity, oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and a built-in strainer feature. It is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution, and is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
husbandwifepcteam
I have a hostess who is REALLY would LOVE to have a 3 quart medium covered saucepan in the professional or executive series. . I wish PC sold the saucepans seperatly. Her husband burned her favorite saucepan up boiling water :yuck: If anyone can help me out I would so much appreciate it!
Thanks,
Michelle

Related to Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan

1. What is the size of the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan?

The Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan has a capacity of 3 quarts, making it perfect for cooking medium-sized portions of soups, sauces, and more.

2. Is the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan oven safe?

Yes, the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to easily transfer dishes from the stovetop to the oven.

3. Can the lid of the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan be used as a strainer?

Yes, the lid of the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan has a built-in strainer feature, making it convenient for draining liquids from your cooked dishes.

4. What is the material of the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan?

The Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and even heat distribution for efficient cooking.

5. Is the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 3 Quart Medium Covered Saucepan is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain for your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • lmonninger