• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Old Version of the Mandoline with Side Blade Storage Still Available?

In summary, the Iso Old Version Mandoline is a versatile kitchen tool that offers multiple slicing options, an adjustable blade, and a safety guard for protection while slicing. It is also easy to clean and can be used for cutting a variety of fruits and vegetables. Replacement blades can be purchased through Pampered Chef.
SeeMe4PC
Gold Member
Hi guys!

I have a customer that insists on having the old version of the mandolin that has the blade storage on the side.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this beast still being in existence?

Thanks!

Oh, I know it's still in existance, but not for purchase from PC. I have my old one and use it when things won't fit in the holder for the new mandoline...like larger onions or tomatoes, for example. I personally think that the holder on the newer version is a bit too small to do certain things with...

Good luck finding one...

The guillotine??? I want to upgrade my Mom so if I can get ahold of her, I can help you out! Obviously she has not cut skin, fingers or bones yet with this!!

Until I MADE myself make the switch I hated the new one. I had to put my old one out of sight to make me love the new one. I sold my old one to a friend for half price.

That is my issue, too. My customer got the new one and HATES it. Her friend has an old one which she has used and she wants to cut large onion rings. No can do with the new one...

I thought I would see if someone wanted to trade for the new one. If not, I will just purchase it for her.

I have my old one (used for demos) that I would sell. I :love: the new one.

Related to Is the Old Version of the Mandoline with Side Blade Storage Still Available?

1. What are the main features of the Iso Old Version Mandoline?

The Iso Old Version Mandoline offers multiple slicing options, including straight, julienne, and wavy cuts. It also has an adjustable blade for different thickness levels and a safety guard to protect your fingers while slicing.

2. Is the Iso Old Version Mandoline easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Old Version Mandoline is designed for easy cleaning. It is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results. The blades also come with a protective cover for safe storage.

3. Can the Iso Old Version Mandoline be used for cutting fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Iso Old Version Mandoline is perfect for slicing a variety of fruits and vegetables, including potatoes, carrots, apples, and more. It can also be used for cheese and other soft foods.

4. Is the Iso Old Version Mandoline safe to use?

The Iso Old Version Mandoline has been designed with safety in mind. It features a non-slip base and a safety guard to protect your fingers while slicing. However, it is important to always use caution and follow the instructions when using any kitchen tool.

5. Can replacement blades be purchased for the Iso Old Version Mandoline?

Yes, replacement blades for the Iso Old Version Mandoline can be purchased through Pampered Chef. Simply contact your consultant or visit our website to order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefkristin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • Deb O