• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Iso New 2007 Trivet Still Available for Purchase?

In summary, the Iso New 2007 Trivet is a heat-resistant silicone kitchen tool that can be used on all surfaces without causing damage. It is easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and has a unique design that allows for customization to fit different dishes. It also has a non-slip surface and can withstand heat up to 450°F. However, it is not suitable for use in the oven.
jwpamp
For a customer who missed buying it.

TIA!

Janice

The 2007 trivet is still available in the catalog until the end of August.

Janice:

If you need the first one from 2006 (the heart shape), I have one available.

Mary

I think that one is the one she wants, Mary. I will e-mail her and let you know. Thank you!

Related to Is the Iso New 2007 Trivet Still Available for Purchase?

1. What is the Iso New 2007 Trivet?

The Iso New 2007 Trivet is a heat-resistant silicone kitchen tool designed to protect your countertops and tables from hot pots, pans, and dishes.

2. Is the Iso New 2007 Trivet safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, the Iso New 2007 Trivet is safe to use on all surfaces, including granite, marble, wood, and laminate. The silicone material is heat-resistant and will not damage or scratch your countertops.

3. How do I clean the Iso New 2007 Trivet?

The Iso New 2007 Trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water if you prefer. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the Iso New 2007 Trivet be used in the oven?

No, the Iso New 2007 Trivet is not suitable for use in the oven. It is designed to protect your countertops from heat, not to withstand high temperatures.

5. What makes the Iso New 2007 Trivet different from other trivets?

The Iso New 2007 Trivet has a unique design that allows you to fold it in various configurations to fit different sizes and shapes of dishes. It also has a non-slip surface and can withstand heat up to 450°F, making it a versatile and durable kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • frozenchef