• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Website Worth It for Part-Time PC Sales? | Benefits & Reviews

In summary, the conversation is about whether it is worth getting a website for selling PC part-time. The overall consensus is that it is definitely worth it as it can pay for itself in just a few orders and can boost outside orders, especially for out-of-town friends and family. Having a website also allows for wedding registries and easy communication with customers. Many participants have had success with their websites, receiving orders and making money even while they sleep. It is recommended to promote the website by including the address on all materials and updating it regularly. Overall, it is agreed that having a website is a great tool for the business and can lead to increased sales and success.
marykate1
Hi Everyone,
I don't have a website yet and have been debating whether I should get one. Do you feel it is worth the money if you sell pc part time? What do you love most about the website?

Absolutely. It pays for itself in just a few orders. I think it has boosted my outside orders at shows, because hosts can e-mail friends and family that live too far away to come to the show and have them place orders online. It allows you to do wedding registries, and its a great way to keep in contact with customers and keep your information out there for people to see. While you can't link to your site or advertise it online, you never know when someone might pick up your business card and surprise you with an online order. I would definitely suggest getting one, you won't regret it!

I was not sure about having a website either, however it has paid for itself everytime. Just today I received 4 orders online totaling $219.00.

Yes, it is worth it, for me I live overseas so I make money while I sleep. I love to wake up to an online order and announce how much I made to my husband! Definitely mine pays for itself. I have had over $5,000 in sales this year, not including orders placed through the website for my shows. Well worth it for me.

Yes, it is worth it. For me, it also increases outside orders from out of town friends and family. I always tell my hostess to write down their information even if they know he or she will not be in the area. Website a big PLUS!

I Love it too! It's a super tool and I've found that many hosts use the evites as well... I like being able to communicate through it and having the outlet available to my contact base is also a huge plus... I love it!

YES it is worth it. My business would not be the same without the website. I use the email invitations and the receive orders all the time.

I ditto, that the website is totally worth it!Do a search and you will find several threads w/ the same info.

I was in the same boat as you not knowing whether or not to do it. My husband was about to start coaching basketball and I had to slow my business down. Well about 2 weeks after purchasing it, I got one outside order for $519! I'm still amazed! YOU NEVER KNOW!

I believe that you can't afford not to have one,

$9 for 6 months ($54)

or

$8 for 12 months ($96)

I give each host the info about the site, if they use it, they always gets out of town orders or orders from those that can't attend

Just on this past Sunday, I had a lady call me, it was my daughter's school friends mom, she got my name from her neighbor which is my past host (she said that she never knew that I sold PC but that is hard to believe because I tell everyone) but anyway she wanted to order some spoon rests. I told her that she would have to go to my website to order them if she wants them before Christmas, she ordered them on Monday morning and received them on Tuesday at 12:09pm:eek:

I have had three orders this month alone.

For the price of the webiste, you can't beat it.

It can really help out at times.

Just my opinion

~

Absolutely! But it doesn't work all by itself, you have to promote it.

That's true. Put your website address on EVERYTHING that leaves your hands: invitations, catalogs, recipe cards, recruiting brochures... EVERYTHING! When I do my monthly email newsletter, I also try to incorporate my website by indicating that the recipe of the month is online.

It's also important to update it frequently so that the data's not stale. Nothing says "amateur hour" quite as much as a website that still has the August specials up in December. :rolleyes:

It's definitely worth it! It make take a little time to make alot through it, but it will happen! I had $345 in online orders this month alone, along with guests using it for shows!

Thanks guys, I decided to get website. I have already updated it and I can see some great possibilities..............

Yes, Yes, Yes

Definitely worth it! My hosts almost always use it to send out evites and get 1 or 2 outside orders on some shows. I also emailed "last days bargain shoppers" before Christmas this year for the outlet and got $250 in ind. orders! :) So I'd say they are totally a benefit to your biz!

I have been thinking about it, now I am pumpedup and excitedabout getting one for myself. Thanks for the information. You all really encourage each other.

Related to Is a Website Worth It for Part-Time PC Sales? | Benefits & Reviews

What are the benefits of having a website for part-time PC sales?

Having a website for your part-time PC sales can greatly benefit your business in several ways. It can increase your online presence and visibility, attract new customers, make it easier for customers to purchase products, and provide a platform for showcasing product reviews and demonstrations. Additionally, having a website can help build credibility and trust with potential customers.

What are the costs associated with creating and maintaining a website for part-time PC sales?

The costs of creating and maintaining a website for your part-time PC sales will vary depending on the design and features you choose. However, there are many affordable options available, such as website builders and hosting services, that can help keep costs low. It is also important to consider the long-term benefits and potential increase in sales that a website can bring to your business.

How can a website help increase sales for part-time PC consultants?

A website can help increase sales for part-time PC consultants by providing a convenient platform for customers to make purchases at any time, even outside of traditional party or event hours. It also allows for easy sharing of product information and promotions on social media, reaching a wider audience and potentially attracting new customers. Additionally, a website can help build brand loyalty and repeat customers through easy access to your products and customer reviews.

What are some features that a website for part-time PC sales should include?

A website for part-time PC sales should include essential features such as a user-friendly design, easy navigation, secure payment options, and product listings with clear descriptions and images. It should also have a contact page for customers to reach out with questions or concerns, as well as a blog or social media integration for sharing product updates and promotions.

What are some ways to effectively promote a website for part-time PC sales?

There are several ways to effectively promote your website for part-time PC sales. Utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to share product updates and promotions can help attract new customers. You can also reach out to your existing customer base through email marketing or by including your website information on business cards or flyers. Collaborating with other consultants or hosting online parties can also help drive traffic to your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • pameredchef007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • BethanyN