• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Our New Business with Pampered Chef: Email Announcement

In summary, the new business announcement is about the launch of a new line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier. The products will be available for purchase next week with special promotions and discounts. You can also host a party to showcase the new products and earn free products and discounts based on sales. The new products feature innovative designs and materials, come with a satisfaction guarantee, and will be showcased at cooking demonstrations at select locations.
Polliewiggle
I would like to send out an email notice to some contacts announcing my new business with Pampered Chef. Does anyone have any examples that they have sent out that would be willing to share?

Thanks!

Your best bet is to pick up the phone! People respond better to a personal invitation than they do to a generic announcement.

There are lots of great training videos on Consultant's Corner. Here's a good place to start: https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/Content/Resources/Booking/Prospecting%20Word%20Choices_US.pdf

Merrill has a great announcement card available. I buy them and give some to each new consultant. It's called "Guess what I discovered at...The Pampered Chef" and on the back "My own new business!" Then it tells a bit about the tools and hosting.

These are very nice but the trick with them is follow up. Send out cards or emails announcing your business maybe 20 at a time and then follow up a few days or a week later with a personal call. Tell them what THEY can get - be excited about the host benefits and your rewards will follow. Ask for referrals.

Great idea, Beth.

Hello!

Congratulations on starting your new business with Pampered Chef! It's an exciting journey and I'm sure you'll do great. I've been a consultant with Pampered Chef for 5 years now and I have loved every moment of it.

When I first started, I also sent out an email announcement to my contacts and it definitely helped in spreading the word about my new venture. I would be happy to share the email with you and also provide some tips on how to make it more effective. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll send it over to you.

Best of luck with your business! Pampered Chef is an amazing company to be a part of and I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do. Let me know if you need any other support or advice. Happy cooking!

Warm regards,

What is the new business announcement about?

The new business announcement is about the launch of our latest line of kitchen tools and gadgets, designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

When will the new products be available?

The new products will be available for purchase starting next week. Keep an eye out for our special promotions and discounts!

Can I host a party to showcase the new products?

Yes, you can definitely host a party to showcase the new products to your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

What are some of the features of the new products?

The new products feature innovative designs and materials, making them durable and efficient for all your cooking needs. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.

Will there be any cooking demonstrations featuring the new products?

Yes, we will be hosting cooking demonstrations at select locations to showcase the new products and give you a chance to try them out before purchasing. Stay tuned for the dates and locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Slade
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCwGreg