• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting New Direct Sales Company

In summary, this company charges high prices for shipping and their products. They seem to target a male audience with a stereotypical attitude towards men.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
They just ran an article about this company in our local paper yesterday.
http://www.mancaveworldwide.com

Pretty interesting concept! Their shipping prices are outrageous ($8 initial fee plus $2 for additional items and $5 initial fee for meat products).

I've known about the firm for about 6 months. I initially thought that it would be the perfect addition to a husband/wife team. (Pardon the stereotyping) He'd keep the men occupied drinking beer and grilling while the female partner would handle a Pampered Chef cooking show with the women.It wouldn't work in my area ... but it did sound intriguing.

I don't think it would work for my husband or most of his friends. I found it sort of insulting to men when reading the "Man Rules". My husband doesn't drink beer or adjust himself in public, and the rules were for a stereotypical oaf of a male - wouldn't apply to most of the men I know.

I wonder how well they do in winter in most of the country where it's too cold to grill?

NOORAK...... to cold to GRILL.... never!!! :)

Totally feel this is a man oriented company and it sounds like there is some tongue and cheek humor in it. In my area, mem don't always want to admit that they like to cook. And if a man doesn't like to cook in the house, he is more likely to grill...and ANYTIME of year! -30 degrees below? Not a problem!

For me, no but last I checked...I am not a man :D. It just might appeal to some men. I always thought that Big Yellow Box had such a narrow audience (and that their prices were too high for children's crafts) that it wouldn't survive and it folded. But it is hard to tell what things will catch and what won't.

NooraK said:
I wonder how well they do in winter in most of the country where it's too cold to grill?

LOL - I live in Michigan, and we grill all year! It's tradition for us to grill steaks for New Years Eve! We just dig a path through the snow to the grill!:D

colegrovet said:
NOORAK...... to cold to GRILL.... never!!! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I live in Michigan, and we grill all year! It's tradition for us to grill steaks for New Years Eve! We just dig a path through the snow to the grill!:D

Must be the lack of testosterone in me... :D

I'm not impressed with the site either..

I push my grill out of my garage in the winter to grill.. weather does not matter.. :)

NooraK said:
Must be the lack of testosterone in me... :D

Actually, I think it's the hunger for warm weather. We'll do anything to pretend that it's 75 and sunny outside!:D

OMG this is too funny! My sister-in-law is hosting a fundrasier for Help Whip Cancer. Her Wildtree lady is going to be there and a friend of hers who does something with grilling tools and such. THIS IS IT!!!! IT IS MAN CAVE!!!
Yipes! I will have to take a closer look but this could be interesting! It just looks so, well, red neck!

pampered1224 said:
OMG this is too funny! My sister-in-law is hosting a fundrasier for Help Whip Cancer. Her Wildtree lady is going to be there and a friend of hers who does something with grilling tools and such. THIS IS IT!!!! IT IS MAN CAVE!!!
Yipes! I will have to take a closer look but this could be interesting! It just looks so, well, red neck!

You'll have to let us know how it goes.

Oh I will!!!
In fact I e-mailed the web link to her and a friend of mine who also knows this lady. It will be fun to see what kind of reaction I get. I can not believe some of the prices either! I mean who does this place cater too? Real men or wall street tycoons? I mean seriously? $20 for a baseball cap! $12 for camo duct tape! $11 for 12 ounces of beef sticks? Or better yet, an apron for $18 and a beer bottle opener for $9!

Last edited:
come on John... ya know you sit in your man cave, scratching yourself and grunting at the various sports on your tv as you drink your beer.. LOL

colegrovet said:
come on John... ya know you sit in your man cave, scratching yourself and grunting at the various sports on your tv as you drink your beer.. LOL

Terry! You just made me spit coffee! HILARIOUS!

colegrovet said:

Actually it isn't John making those noises. Its me. And it isn't various sports on TV I'm watching. Its tapes of the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Tony Awards.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think it would work for my husband or most of his friends. I found it sort of insulting to men when reading the "Man Rules". My husband doesn't drink beer or adjust himself in public, and the rules were for a stereotypical oaf of a male - wouldn't apply to most of the men I know.

I'm with ya on that! I totally feel the same!

pamperedlinda said:
not impressed

Me neither! :thumbdown:

Related to Interesting New Direct Sales Company

1. What sets Interesting New Direct Sales Company apart from other direct sales companies?

Interesting New Direct Sales Company stands out from other companies because of its unique and innovative product line. Our products are not only useful but also fun and exciting, making them easy to sell and attractive to potential customers.

2. How do I become a consultant for Interesting New Direct Sales Company?

Becoming a consultant for Interesting New Direct Sales Company is simple and straightforward. You can sign up online or through a consultant you know. Once you've signed up, you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools to get your business started.

3. What kind of training and support does Interesting New Direct Sales Company provide to its consultants?

Interesting New Direct Sales Company is committed to the success of its consultants, and we provide comprehensive training and support to help you grow your business. This includes online training, mentorship programs, and access to a community of experienced consultants.

4. Can I make a full-time income with Interesting New Direct Sales Company?

Yes, you can definitely make a full-time income with Interesting New Direct Sales Company. We have a generous compensation plan, and with hard work and dedication, many of our consultants have been able to achieve financial success and even become top earners within the company.

5. What is the return policy for Interesting New Direct Sales Company products?

We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases, so we offer a 30-day return policy for all our products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies