• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Clear Glass Logo Mugs with Pampered Chef Logo?

In summary, the Clear Glass Logo Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They can be customized with your own logo or design, and are sold individually with the option for bulk orders at a discounted price. Additionally, they come with a limited lifetime warranty for any potential issues.
Candi_f
Gold Member
These have the newer Pampered Chef logo with the chef hat on them. They are clear glass mugs with gold writing on them and a faceted interior. There is no packaging, but I never used them, so they are brand new. Asking $15 plus shipping.

Comes from a smoke-free home.

Prefer non-cc PayPal payments, but will consider check/money orders as well. Will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

Thanks!

Candice, do you have a picture you could attach or email me? Thanks!

Related to Interested in Clear Glass Logo Mugs with Pampered Chef Logo?

1. What is the capacity of the Clear Glass Logo Mugs?

The Clear Glass Logo Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces.

2. Are the Clear Glass Logo Mugs microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Clear Glass Logo Mugs are both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenient use and easy cleanup.

3. Can I customize the Clear Glass Logo Mugs with my own logo or design?

Yes, you can customize the Clear Glass Logo Mugs with your own logo or design. Simply contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

4. Are the Clear Glass Logo Mugs sold individually or in a set?

The Clear Glass Logo Mugs are sold individually, but you can purchase multiple mugs for a discounted price with our bulk order options.

5. Do the Clear Glass Logo Mugs come with a warranty?

Yes, the Clear Glass Logo Mugs come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your mugs, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies