• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Do Items Go Missing or Arrive Broken in Pampered Chef Orders?

In summary, the speaker shares their experience of submitting 7 shows and receiving calls from two hosts about missing items. They mention their mother missing kitchen shears and their aunt missing a classic batter bowl, as well as another batter bowl arriving with a cracked lid. They note that mistakes happen with people packing the products, but recently they have had fewer issues. The speaker reassures the person that there won't be any red flags, and suggests that having only 2 adjustments out of 7 shows is a good success rate. They also offer advice on returning the broken bowl and express their appreciation for the solution center. Another person shares that they also had issues at first, but it gets better and the solution center is helpful. The speaker mentions that
Jenni
I have submitted 7 shows... two of them after being delivered I got calls from the hosts about missing items. How often does this happen? The first host was my Mom and she was missing some kitchen shears. The second host was my Aunt who was missing a classic batter bowl. My Aunt also had another batter bowl that the lid arrived with a crack down the middle.
Im I just having bad luck? I feel like there are going to big red flags next my name somewhere....

I submitted product adjustments for the missing batter bowl, and the cracked lid. For the product that arrived broken, how do I send the broken one back? I didn't see any directions.

Thanks, not sure how I would make it without these boards!

Unfortunately the people that pack the products are just that...people and they make mistakes. In the fall it seemed like you couldn't have a show without mistakes, but here recently, it has been pretty good. I haven't had to do many adjustments at all on shows. Sometimes it just seems like there are alot of issues and other times, none at all.
There won't be any flags by your name, LOL!! It just sounds normal to me.
Consider this, if you submitted 7 shows and only had 2 w/ adjustments, you are doing pretty well w/ 5 shows and no issues!!
As far as returning the bowl...did they ask for it? Normally they don't if it is within 30 days. Check your email. There should be a spot that says "RETURN REQUIRED" and it should say yes or no somewhere under it or next to it. If they wanted it back there would have been instructions giving the address and adj #, etc.
I know what you mean about these boards...they are FAB!!!
Best of luck!!

Just think about how many items they hand pack each day! :eek:

I had some issues at first as well, but it gets better - I think it might just be beginners (bad)luck ;)

It'll get better - and plus, out Solution Center rocks and will have those things corrected/replaced ASAP when you call!

Last I checked, the successful ship rate was 98%, but that means 2% of orders have issues! You'll get a FedEx shipping code if the HO wants the item back.

Hello there! I am sorry to hear about the missing items and broken product that you experienced with your recent shows. While it is not common for these types of issues to occur, it can happen from time to time. I would recommend reaching out to the host care team at Pampered Chef for assistance with the missing items and broken product. They will be able to help you with the next steps for getting replacements or returning the broken item. In the meantime, make sure to double check all of your orders before submitting them to ensure that all items are accounted for. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck with your future shows! Take care.

Related to How Often Do Items Go Missing or Arrive Broken in Pampered Chef Orders?

What should I do if I receive my order with missing items?

If you receive your order with missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

How long will it take for the missing items to be shipped to me?

The shipping time for missing items will vary depending on the availability of the product. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once the issue has been resolved.

Is there anything I can do to prevent items from being missing in my order?

We take great care in ensuring all orders are accurate and complete. However, if you notice any discrepancies in your order, please contact our customer service team immediately so we can address the issue.

Will I be charged for the missing items?

No, you will not be charged for items that are missing from your order. We only charge for items that have been successfully shipped to you.

Can I cancel my order if there are missing items?

Yes, you can cancel your order if it has not been shipped yet and there are missing items. Our customer service team can assist you with canceling the order and resolving the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • MissouriChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies