• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I convert my newsletter to a PDF file?

In summary, to create a newsletter using Pampered Chef templates, log in to your account and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Marketing" and choose "Newsletters." From there, you can customize a template and add your own images and text. To send the newsletter, click on the "Send" button and choose to send it to all customers or select specific groups. You can also schedule the newsletter to be sent at a specific date and time. To track its performance, go to the "Marketing" tab and click on "Reports" to see engagement metrics.
mandydollie
Hi everyone~

I've had several people tell me that they can't open my newsletter when I send it in a word document format. However I don't have a way to convert it to a pdf file. What should I do?

Isn't there a function in Word to either save a document as a PDF or export or print it to become one? If not, you can easily get a program that will do it for you. I use a mac so pretty much any document I try to print can be made into a PDF.

i looked and didn't see anything like that. If i put it on here, I'm wondering if someone could attach it back as a pdf

I could convert it for you. I decided to buy software called Solid Converter http://www.solidpdf.com/ after testing a number of programs. This one does a pretty good job of converting PDFs to Word and Word documents to PDFs. I got the standard and not professional version. In the past couple weeks I've converted some 30 files back and forth and not had a problem with any of them.

You're a lifesaverThank you so much for offering to do that. I've attached the file, so hopefully it will work for you.

Attachments

• october_newslettter.doc
    277.5 KB · Views: 390
Here you go. Check to make sure everything looks ok.

Attachments

• october_newslettter.pdf
    118.9 KB · Views: 399
mandydollie said:
i looked and didn't see anything like that. If i put it on here, I'm wondering if someone could attach it back as a pdf
There is a program available free on the web to convert word docs to PDF. You can't make changes to docs in PDF unless you have a special program (expensive).

http://www.ps2pdf.com/convert/convert.htm

thanks for converting it and for the site to convert! The newsletter looks great!

Related to How can I convert my newsletter to a PDF file?

1. How do I create a newsletter using Pampered Chef templates?

To create a newsletter using Pampered Chef templates, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Marketing" and click on "Newsletters." Choose a template from the available options and customize it to fit your needs.

2. Can I add my own images and text to a Pampered Chef newsletter template?

Yes, you can add your own images and text to a Pampered Chef newsletter template. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to the template you have chosen and use the editing tools to add your own content.

3. How do I send my newsletter to my customers?

To send your newsletter to your customers, click on the "Send" button next to the edited template. You can then choose to send it to all your customers or select specific groups of customers to receive the newsletter.

4. Can I schedule my newsletter to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific date and time. After clicking on the "Send" button, select the option to schedule the newsletter and choose the desired date and time for it to be sent.

5. How do I track the performance of my newsletter?

To track the performance of your newsletter, go to the "Marketing" tab and click on "Reports." You will be able to see the number of opens, clicks, and other engagement metrics for your newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • cspies
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • esavvymom