• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?

In summary, the author's Facebook page has seen a dramatic increase in users in the last week, and they attribute the spike in traffic to a new campaign to promote their online courses.
NooraK
Gold Member
So I got my Weekly Facebook Page Update email today. The first thing that stuck out to me, was the number of active monthly users. :eek:http://www.flickr.com/photos/46713538@N03/5279295366/So I went to FB to find the definition of active user. The above picture is 7 hours ago. When I logged into my page, I saw this:http://www.flickr.com/photos/46713538@N03/5278689007/Not only did it go up dramatically in the last week, it almost doubled in seven hours!According to FB, an active user is
People are considered active users if they have engaged with, viewed, or consumed content generated by your application or Facebook Page. When viewing your dashboard, you'll be able to see the number of people who have interacted with your Page for the month. In addition, you'll be able to see how many people have "Liked" your Page for the day.
I have no idea where all this traffic is coming from. Can't say I mind it though. :D

wow, that is pretty cool. I have not started a FB page as I am worried about all the legalities!!!

byrd1956 said:
wow, that is pretty cool. I have not started a FB page as I am worried about all the legalities!!!

The PG and the online courses pretty much spell it out. And here are quite a few threads here in the Social Media forum that will help you out.

I've checked you out Noora ;)

Nora
Since having your FB page have you noticed an increase in sales???
Those numbers are amazing.

No, no extra sales. No contact, either. It's a bummer that pages don't have inboxes on FB, so you can't receive messages.My Monthly Active Users is now up to 2,641. It says I have 1,426 Daily Post Views. Active Users could just be people sharing the recipes I've posted on my page, or the videos I put up from Feeding America. But Daily Post Views means that many people have seen something I've posted today. Just this week, I've had 6,342 post views. That's more than in all of November!Well, apparently someone likes what I'm doing...

Related to Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?

1. What is "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?"

"Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef that features recipes using ground beef. It is a great resource for anyone looking for new and creative ways to use ground beef in their cooking.

2. Are the recipes in "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?" are designed to be easy to follow and use common ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. They are perfect for busy weeknights or when you need to whip up a quick and delicious meal.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?"

While the majority of the recipes in "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?" do feature ground beef, there are a few vegetarian and vegan options included as well. These recipes use meat alternatives such as beans or tofu to create hearty and flavorful dishes.

4. Can I purchase "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?" in a physical format?

Yes, "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?" is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase a physical copy through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any special kitchen tools or equipment required for the recipes in "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?"

No, the recipes in "Holy Cow! Where Did They Come From?" are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment that most people already have. However, some recipes may suggest using a specific Pampered Chef product, but it is not necessary to have in order to make the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • Sheila