• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Sample Pampered Chef Pictures & Mid-Month "Nibbler" Email

In summary, to access the sample Pampered Chef pictures, you will need to log into your consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" section. From there, you can view and download all available pictures. You can also customize the "Mid-Month Nibbler" email to fit your personal style and branding. However, there are restrictions on using the pictures, as they are intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants and for promoting products and events. You may use them for your personal social media accounts as a consultant, but it is recommended to use your own pictures. Additionally, you can request specific pictures to be added to the sample collection by contacting customer service.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm having a hard time deciding on this and the sample isn't helping because he can't put the PC pictures and such in there. Plus, I'd like to see the mid-month 'nibbler' email. Does anyone mind forwarding them to me just so I can see what they look like in real life? I'd rather not post my email, so let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Thanks!!!

Hi there! I totally understand how frustrating it can be when you can't see the actual product in person. I don't mind forwarding the mid-month 'nibbler' email to you. Just let me know your email and I'll send it over. Hopefully it will help you make your decision!

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with deciding on the Pampered Chef pictures and the mid-month "nibbler" email. It's important to have visuals that accurately represent our products and entice customers to make a purchase. I would be more than happy to forward you some sample pictures and email templates that I have used in the past. Just let me know your email and I will send them over to you. I hope this helps!

1. How do I access the sample Pampered Chef pictures?

To access the sample Pampered Chef pictures, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef consultant account. Once logged in, navigate to the "Marketing" section and select "Images and Downloads". This will bring you to a page where you can view and download all of the available sample Pampered Chef pictures.

2. Can I customize the "Mid-Month Nibbler" email?

Yes, you can customize the "Mid-Month Nibbler" email to fit your personal style and branding. To do so, navigate to the "Marketing" section of your consultant account and select "Emails". From there, you can edit the content and design of the email to your liking.

3. Are there any restrictions on using the sample Pampered Chef pictures?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using the sample Pampered Chef pictures. These pictures are only intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be shared or used by non-consultants. Additionally, they should only be used for promoting Pampered Chef products and events.

4. Can I use the sample pictures for my personal social media accounts?

Yes, you may use the sample Pampered Chef pictures for your personal social media accounts as long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant and are using them to promote Pampered Chef products or events. However, it is recommended to use your own personal pictures to showcase your own cooking and products.

5. Can I request specific pictures to be added to the sample collection?

Yes, you can request specific pictures to be added to the sample collection. Simply contact the Pampered Chef customer service team and provide them with the details of the pictures you would like to see added. They will do their best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • domiche
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • cheflorraine