• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost My Labels for Cool & Serve Catalog

In summary, to order replacement labels for your Cool & Serve Catalog, simply contact the customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. The labels are sold in sets of 10 and can be ordered in any quantity. They typically arrive within 5-7 business days and cannot be customized with a name or business logo. When placing an order, have your order number or catalog number ready for accuracy.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I had a page of labels to put on the current catalog w/a pic and info on the cool & serve. I cannot find where I saved it! Anyone have one they could share?

Hi Robyn -
Enjoying the summer??? I sure am.
Here are the labels I got from someone on here.
Lisa

Attachments

• Cool & Serve Stickers.doc
    348.5 KB · Views: 533
Lisa, Thank you so much for sharing! I have been loving my summer off. This past year was my worst year in my 33 yrs. of teaching so for the first time in my life I was anticipating vaca. and I knew what the last day of school was! DH & I went to S. Lake Tahoe and was there for a week - what a different world! I'd never been any farther west than Chicago. We both loved it!

Thanks so much for posting these...I also needed these and couldn't find them!!
Lisa

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you misplaced your labels for the Cool & Serve catalog. I know how important those labels are for showcasing the product and providing information to potential customers. I would be happy to send you a digital copy of the labels if you'd like. Just let me know and I'll get them to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can also reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. They may also have a digital copy of the labels that they can provide to you. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to let me know if you need any further assistance. Take care!

1. How can I order replacement labels for my Cool & Serve Catalog?

To order replacement labels for your Cool & Serve Catalog, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. Our team will be happy to assist you in placing an order for the labels you need.

2. Can I order a specific amount of labels or do I have to order them in bulk?

Our replacement labels for the Cool & Serve Catalog are sold in sets of 10. You can order as many sets as you need to replace the labels you have lost.

3. How long does it take to receive the replacement labels?

Once you have placed your order for the replacement labels, they will typically arrive within 5-7 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I customize the replacement labels with my name or business logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our replacement labels. They will come with the same design and information as the original labels that came with your Cool & Serve Catalog.

5. Do I need to provide any information when ordering replacement labels?

In order to ensure that you receive the correct replacement labels for your Cool & Serve Catalog, please have your order number or catalog number ready when you contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • PCwGreg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • jbdowd0798