• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Training DVD Package Now - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the new training DVD package includes 10 DVDs covering a variety of topics, a comprehensive training manual, and online resources. It is priced at $199 with potential discounts available. It is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants, and currently only available in English. It can also be purchased as a gift for someone else.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone else STILL not received this? Should I be calling HO?

You Can call just to inquire if it was sent...as a concerned consultant...lol

i havent gotten mine iam calling HO right now !

well there is a hour and 11 minute wait... so i will get back to ya on this one !

I called HO the other day and they are sending out a packet to me.

Was there supposed to be a DVD in our changeover box?

The DVD that used to come in the changeover kit will come in your first supply order, along with the new binder.

The recruiting DVD came in a separate packet US mail... call if you don't have it yet!!

Related to Get Your Training DVD Package Now - Limited Time Offer!

What is included in the new training DVD package?

The new training DVD package includes a total of 10 DVDs, covering a wide range of topics such as product knowledge, cooking techniques, and business strategies. It also includes a comprehensive training manual and access to online resources.

How much does the new training DVD package cost?

The new training DVD package is priced at $199. However, there are often promotions and discounts available for our consultants, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for any current offers.

Will the new training DVD package benefit me if I am already an experienced consultant?

Yes, the new training DVD package is designed to provide valuable information and resources for both new and experienced consultants. It covers various topics and strategies that can help you expand your business and improve your skills as a consultant.

Are the training DVDs only available in English?

Currently, the training DVDs are only available in English. However, we are continuously working towards providing training materials in different languages to better serve our diverse community of consultants.

Can I purchase the new training DVD package as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase the new training DVD package as a gift for someone else. Simply provide their name and contact information when placing your order, and we will ship the package directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • funinyourkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
mscharf