• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get your hands on the latest SA Pumpkin Plates | Limited availability!

I think she's looking to buy one.Sharisse, I PMed you a couple of days ago... do you still have your pumplin plates? I would be interested in one.
Laura420
If anyone has the new SA Pumpkin Plate(s) and is willing/wanting to part with them, please PM me. I would be interested in obtaining as many as I can.

PS... they will be for my own personal use as I would love to dress my thanksgiving table with these plates to use as antipasti plates.

What a cute idea, Laura. Unfortunately I won't be parting with the one I own.

I have one that I am willing to part with...PM or email me!

Rae, arent they just the cutest little guys?

I think PC could have sold them outright... I think we would have gotten tons of orders for them.

I am hoping to get some but I fear that like you, they are just to cute to part with, so not many people will let theirs go.

They are adorable. I think they'd made great dipping plates for flavored oils.

I really don't know why they didn't offer to sell them, as well...like we did with the heart shaped SA pieces!

OH YEA! I totally forgot about the hearts! duh... now I am really wondering why they didnt offer it for sale then...

I think that they are sweet too!! I had a show and lots of guest didn't want theirs I couldn't believe it. My friend was the host and told eveyone to order them anyways cause she loved them. When the show came in she presented 4 of them to me as a "gift" for doing the show. I thought that was so cool!

I am hoping that they will offer them as an extra in November. I didn't earn one unfortunately and want one and know that I could probably sell some if they do. Not everyone is placing their big order this month--most are waiting for November when they get their "holiday bug" to order.

My dog uses the Heart Dish as her food dish--she just loves Pampered Chef! You'd have to be here to see how she responds to PC boxes that come to understand her excitement.

pamperedharriet said:
I am hoping that they will offer them as an extra in November. I didn't earn one unfortunately and want one and know that I could probably sell some if they do. Not everyone is placing their big order this month--most are waiting for November when they get their "holiday bug" to order.

My dog uses the Heart Dish as her food dish--she just loves Pampered Chef! You'd have to be here to see how she responds to PC boxes that come to understand her excitement.

That's cute!

Mine is sitting on the back of my kitchen sink...it holds my scraper/scrubbie/sponge and looks very cute there!

I'd be happy to sell mine.

Thanks Carolyn, I set you over a PM.

I have one available...new in package. E-mail me off-group at [email protected] with a ship-to zip and I can figure a total for you. Thanks! :)

I have one you are more then welcome to.... PM me if you want it!

I have 2 available.

I have 2 that are available!

I'm interested if she's not. I pm'd you

Juddel... I didnt get your PM, but I am interested if you still would like to sell yours.

KellyTheChef said:
That's cute!

Mine is sitting on the back of my kitchen sink...it holds my scraper/scrubbie/sponge and looks very cute there!

My heart dish is in the guest bathroom with rose petal soap in it.

Laura420 said:
Juddel... I didnt get your PM, but I am interested if you still would like to sell yours.

I think she's looking to buy one.

Sharisse, I PMed you a couple of days ago... do you still have your pumplin plates? I would be interested in one.

Related to Get your hands on the latest SA Pumpkin Plates | Limited availability!

What are the SA Pumpkin Plates made of?

The SA Pumpkin Plates are made of high-quality stoneware, designed to be durable and long-lasting.

How many plates come in a set?

The SA Pumpkin Plates come in a set of four, perfect for a small gathering or family dinner.

Are the SA Pumpkin Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the SA Pumpkin Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenient and easy use.

What are the dimensions of the SA Pumpkin Plates?

The SA Pumpkin Plates have a diameter of 8.5 inches, making them the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, or side dishes.

Can the SA Pumpkin Plates be used for both formal and casual occasions?

Yes, the SA Pumpkin Plates are versatile and can be used for both formal and casual occasions, adding a festive touch to any table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeamerChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
  • quiverfull7