• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Simple Flyer to Share

In summary, Harriett lost some files that may have had flyers in them, and Linda said she has two different flyers that she can share.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've been told that I can leave some flyers at the gym where I work out. They have these clear bin type cubbie windows where I can leave a stack of them. Anyone have a good one to share? I want it to be short & simple. I was also thinking about adding a coupon for a % off their first order with me.

So, do I need to get working on this or do you have one to share?

Thanks!

I have one at home! Not much help when I'm at work.

wadesgirl said:
I have one at home! Not much help when I'm at work.
That's okay - post it when you get home please. :chef:

pamperedlinda said:
That's okay - post it when you get home please. :chef:

I'll warn you, I think my brain shuts off on the way home from work, so if I don't do it, bump the post to remind me! I have two different flyers I've used before. One just has recruiting and hosting benefits. The other does have coupons at the bottom.

Linda, I lied! I lost some files when I switched computers and they may have been in there. I remember the one had the PC logo in the top left corner and the kit in the right. Under the PC logo was a box that spelled out the host benefits. Under the kit picture was some recruiting information. Then your contact info was a the bottom. I don't remember what the other one looked like. Sorry!

Well Dang! I was counting on you.....oh well, guess I best get creative. Anybody else have a good flyer for posting? I don't have time to work on this for a few days so.......

I just want something real simple. I plan to print it on bright pink or orange paper so it will stand out......anybody?

I'm looking through my files Linda to see if I come across anything. Sometimes when I find something here that I like I save it so now I have to hunt.

Thanks Harriett, I can wait.

I'll look some more tomorrow to see if I can find what you are looking for and get back to you then, Linda.

pamperedlinda said:
Well Dang! I was counting on you.....oh well, guess I best get creative. Anybody else have a good flyer for posting? I don't have time to work on this for a few days so.......

I just want something real simple. I plan to print it on bright pink or orange paper so it will stand out......anybody?
:cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry I let you down! I'm walking away with my tail between my legs! JK! Bright pink since it's brighter than orange.

Related to Do You Have a Simple Flyer to Share

What is the simplest way to share a Pampered Chef flyer?

The simplest way to share a Pampered Chef flyer is to either email it to friends and family or share it on social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.

Can I customize the flyer with my own contact information?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your own contact information by using the editable fields provided on the flyer template or by adding your contact information in the body of the email or social media post.

Is there a preferred format for sharing the flyer?

We recommend sharing the flyer in PDF format as it ensures that the formatting and layout remain intact. However, you can also share the flyer as an image or a link to the online version.

Can I share the flyer with non-Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, you can share the flyer with anyone you think may be interested in our products, including non-Pampered Chef customers. We encourage you to share the flyer with your friends, family, and social media followers.

Are there any restrictions on how I can share the flyer?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can share the flyer. We encourage you to share it with as many people as possible to help spread the word about our products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies