• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Multi-Vendor Flyers for Your Holiday Open House | Find Samples Here!

In summary, Debbie plans to have a big holiday bazaar this Saturday and one of her requirements was that each vendor invite their entire local clientele. She found a flyer with the contact information for her vendors already inserted and created a her own flyer to include this information.~
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I am also doing a Holiday Open House with other vendors, maybe 2 actually. I searched the files and found 2 flyers when I used "vendor" as a search word.

I'm really hoping to find a few other samples to view and possibly convert to use for my events.

If anyone has a flyer they can post, I'd love it...or just tell me the title and I'll search the files again. Everyone names things so differently that it is often difficult to snag the right document!

Thanks!

when I have done all of my multiple vendor boutiques I copy and paste each company's logo( like our chef hat and name )and then add the verbiage ie. location, time, date etc. Just go to each co. website and copy and paste what they have... hth!

Here is the invitation I am using for mine- I have already mailed them out, in fact, and delivering them around the neighborhood.

Attachments

• Holiday Bazzar.doc
    88 KB · Views: 500
That's what I did. The gal organizing the event made a flyer... just the logos and time/date/location. I jazzed it up with some clip art and realigned things for good eye appeal (she had it landscape way... I made it portrait... better eye appeal). If you can get their logos you do up a nice flyer yourself using word, publisher or home publishing.

I'm in the final throes of planning a pretty big holiday bazaar this Saturday. One of our participation requirements was that each vendor invite/notify their entire local clientele. (We've got 28 vendors so we should have a great turnout).

One of my vendors used to be in the advertising/graphic design business and designed the attached invitation/flier. We thought it was terrific. She made it so we could insert our contact information, then print out and hand out or e-mail (I did a word merge e-mail).

Attachments

• HOLIDAYINVITE.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 480
Here is my flyerI made up this flyer for a multi vendor holiday open house I am doing next month with some homeschool moms. Feel free to use it.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Multi Vendor Holiday Open House.doc
    232 KB · Views: 647
Thanks! :angel:

Holiday Shopping SoireeHoliday Shopping Soiree attachement.

Attachments

• Holiday Shopping Soiree2.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 538
How did it go for you today???

Mine is tomorrow :>

Chefstover2 said:
I'm in the final throes of planning a pretty big holiday bazaar this Saturday. One of our participation requirements was that each vendor invite/notify their entire local clientele. (We've got 28 vendors so we should have a great turnout).

One of my vendors used to be in the advertising/graphic design business and designed the attached invitation/flier. We thought it was terrific. She made it so we could insert our contact information, then print out and hand out or e-mail (I did a word merge e-mail).

Here is my multi-vendor open house flyer

~

Attachments

• FLYER - MultiVendor 001 CS.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 582

Related to Discover Multi-Vendor Flyers for Your Holiday Open House | Find Samples Here!

1. What is a Multi-Vendor Flyer?

A Multi-Vendor Flyer is a promotional tool designed to showcase a variety of products from multiple vendors in one convenient location. It typically features a selection of popular or new products from different brands or companies, offering customers a diverse range of options to choose from.

2. How can I get a Multi-Vendor Flyer?

The best way to obtain a Multi-Vendor Flyer is by attending a Pampered Chef party or event. Our consultants often have flyers available for guests to take home, or you can ask your consultant to order one for you. Additionally, some flyers may be available for download on our website.

3. Are the products in a Multi-Vendor Flyer all from Pampered Chef?

No, a Multi-Vendor Flyer may feature products from various companies and brands, not just Pampered Chef. We carefully curate our flyers to offer a mix of high-quality products that we believe our customers will love.

4. Can I use coupons or discounts on products featured in a Multi-Vendor Flyer?

It depends on the specific coupon or discount and the policies of each participating vendor. Some coupons or discounts may only be valid for certain products or brands, while others may be applicable to all products in the flyer. It's best to check with your consultant or the flyer itself for more information.

5. How often are new Multi-Vendor Flyers released?

New Multi-Vendor Flyers are released periodically throughout the year, typically coinciding with seasonal promotions or events. Keep an eye out for updates from your consultant or on our website for the latest flyer releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jmioni
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • myjobisaparty