• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Discover Delicious Cranberry Recipes with DCB - 30 Minute Chicken and More!

In summary, Dbc Cranberry Picture is a dish made with cranberries and cream cheese, baked in Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker and served with crackers or bread. Frozen cranberries can be used, but must be thawed and drained first. The dish can be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator and can be prepared ahead of time. Different types of cheese can be used, but the amount of cream cheese should be adjusted accordingly.
PamperedSD
Please help! I'm trying to make a brochure about the DCB and would love to put a picture of the 30 minute chicken or anything really but none of my pictures are very big. If anyone has a good size one that I could add please let me know! :cry:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/9086/10h/origin-d3.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/1352?$product$

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/9086/10h/origin-d3.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/1321?$product$

Thanks! Any with a recipe? Thanks Sheila - these are great!

Here are 4 (in photo order):
  • 20 Minute Barbecue Ribs
  • 30 Minute Chicken
  • Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco
  • Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Attachments

• 20 Minute Barbecue Ribs.jpg
    20 Minute Barbecue Ribs.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 536
  • 30 Minute Chicken.jpg
    30 Minute Chicken.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 611
  • Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco.jpg
    Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 607
  • Mexican Chicken Lasagna.jpg
    Mexican Chicken Lasagna.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 573
Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your struggle with finding high-quality images for your DCB brochure. One suggestion I have is to check out the official Pampered Chef website or social media pages for images of the 30 minute chicken or other DCB recipes. They often have professional photos that you can use for marketing materials. You can also try reaching out to the Pampered Chef Home Office for assistance with obtaining images. I hope this helps and good luck with your brochure!

1. What is Dbc Cranberry Picture?

Dbc Cranberry Picture is a dish from Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker line. It is a cranberry and cream cheese mixture baked in the Dbc and served with crackers or bread.

2. Can I use frozen cranberries for Dbc Cranberry Picture?

Yes, frozen cranberries can be used for this dish. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before mixing with the other ingredients.

3. How long does Dbc Cranberry Picture stay fresh?

This dish can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or a lid.

4. Can I make Dbc Cranberry Picture ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare this dish ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just allow it to come to room temperature before baking for best results.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese for Dbc Cranberry Picture?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese such as goat cheese or feta for a different flavor profile. Just make sure to adjust the amount of cream cheese accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • erinhoward
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views